TWO FACE (comics style) by HANOUMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping this as this seems to have been forgotten.

If Seb would be willing to paint 2 of these for me, I'd be really tempted to go with both a green and purple faced version. As it is, I'm having heck of a time trying to chose which to go with! :lol

Where'd everyone go? :dunno

Don't tell me the line is going to end already! I want Penguin, Killer Croc, Riddler, Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, and lots of other Rouges! Not to mention Batman!

No don't worry, two face is at the caster right now as well as batman.

Crocs is in the work but will be revealed at my NY Expo.

Last one will be Penguin after that this will be it.

Sweet news! When and where can we sign up Croc, Batman, and Penguin? And please tell none of them are your expo exclusive! :pray: I'm literally going to miss that by only a month! I'm going to by in NYC for a few days in October!

You know I'm in for them all painted as well :wink1: I even have bodies for all three ready to go!

Seriously! Where did everyone go?

Well, here is an early WIP on my outfit. Always have loved the black and white look. Had it on my Sideshow buck custom Two-face and just got finished transplanting it over to a TT. Need to tighten up the suit a bit and get that shirt black instead of grey. But he is more or less waiting for his head now :)

I don't suppose there is any chance of getting a scarred left hand too? I'm not the biggest fan of the gloved hand look, but I do prefer it over the clean hand look. :dunno

dsc02002sj.jpg

Thanks Wor-Gar! Like I said, I've always loved that suit best.

It was a Reservoir Dog. A worthy sacrifice. :lol

I actually got the Scaramanga suit years ago when he could still be hand for cheap. It might have even been from TA. Had to get the white shoes as well. I hate it when they cheap out and Two-face has two of the same shoes. Looking at you Mattel!

Thanks Seb! Coming from you, that is true praise! Once I work with the suit a bit and get that side of the shirt black, he should be good to go. Still slowly working on Joker though. He's not quite a simple to bash :lol

Holy crap! So aparently I need to view Hanouman's blog more often!

Croc! :drool

565942KC.jpg

Batman! :rock

351019bat3.jpg

I'm so glad I have a Falconer Predator body all waiting to go for Croc and a Moe suit for Batman!

Where'd everyone go? :dunno

Don't tell me the line is going to end already! I want Penguin, Killer Croc, Riddler, Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, and lots of other Rouges! Not to mention Batman!

alot of people havent receieved there jokers yet i wrote HANOUMAN and no word back from him

Although I love all the Hanouman sculpts so far (that Croc is fricken amazing!), I'm somehow not feeling the Batman. :( I think it's the upper lip. Not a big fan of the long ears either. Still an awesome sculpt though, it's just not for me... :1-1:

The ears are a big long for my tastes too (I like them about the lenght of your sig Agon) but I much prefer the long ears to the little nibs he is drawn with sometimes. So I'm happy with it. I'm loving that Croc :drool

hi

i receive the cast of twoface today

i'm sorry for you krec9 and commtech, i have apprently 3 parcel lost
(certainly not for everyone )
i 'll resend a head for all of you i'm really sorry for the delay

No don't worry, two face is at the caster right now as well as batman.

Crocs is in the work but will be revealed at my NY Expo.

Last one will be Penguin after that this will be it.

no harley quinn? was looking forward to her

hi

i receive the cast of twoface today

i'm sorry for you krec9 and commtech, i have apprently 3 parcel lost
(certainly not for everyone )
i 'll resend a head for all of you i'm really sorry for the delay

thanks for the reply i'll let you know when i get it

That Croc is sick! Holy Jebus! Would like to see a Harley Quinn here as well.

Back