Statue Tweeterhead - Joker (Cesar Romero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, there is way too much going on with the base...too cluttered...too much distraction, especially that clown head

I'm kinda disappointed that they didn't go with either original sculpt either....they had a vote on Facebook....:(

joker.jpg

Their pieces for this line must contain some diorama elements. The backdrop is based on the Joker's hideout in his first episode. The clown head will be removable.

Their pieces for this line must contain some diorama elements.

The Riddler has one leg propped on a couple of puzzle pieces... does that count as a diorama? Catwoman and Egghead don't come with a lot in the way of diorama clutter either.

The clown head will be removable.

Make the wall, axe, and utility belt removable as well and I'm down for one. ;)

I do like both of the poses above better than what Tweeterhead ultimately decided to go with. The likeness is still great, though.

^^^They said sometimes the diorama elements can be a little or a lot. Check their FB page/comment in the Joker thread.

The background of the base distracts me too much. The Joker should pop but he doesn't, and that should not happen with a figure in purple, with green hair, and white face. Just too busy imo.

As long as the Clown head is removable from the base I'm cool with everything else, this will be a must buy for me...

I wonder what the edition size is on this series. Robin is out of stock and they still don't note the ES.

Can't imagine it will be too low since they do not have to have an actor to sign autographs. Just think will go through Sideshow. That base is killing it for me. Back drop to damn busy for me. He does not need it.

Poor Tweeterhead...they specifically state on their website that the Clown head is removable :rotfl
They must have gotten so many complaints, no one is going to display him, lol

It's a definite buy for me..I'm all in for this line
As far as the ES, none of these pieces have high ES's although Joker will probably have the highest out of them all...maybe

Ordered...paid in full...will display it with the John Wayne Gacy clown head :)

Back