Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tweeterhead: ELVIRA "Scary Christmas" and "Your Heart Belongs 2 me" Statues

If you can believe it, I still do not have my scroll hand. Apparently they received them in Oct. 18th and they were going to check when mine would ship out.....November 8th, no word, no scroll hand, just the run around.

:(

If you can believe it, I still do not have my scroll hand. Apparently they received them in Oct. 18th and they were going to check when mine would ship out.....November 8th, no word, no scroll hand, just the run around.

So sorry to hear.

I emailed them just before I posted that. Today I received an email that said it shipped out this Saturday. Fingers crossed...

That is unacceptable and is the very reason I stopped buying there products and supporting them. You should of had it sooner and never should of went through that hassle. Very unprofessional.

Ive just bought this from a seller on eBay. The scroll has a blank space at the bottom and the base says its a tweeterhead edition 11/100. Should this have been a signed scroll?

Im only asking as this wasnt mentioned the listing when i bought it. Just looks abit strange having half a scroll with writing on and half blank.

Back