About the dagger of my Ringwraith Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cemyag

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello there! I saw a Sideshow Ringwraith Exclusive years ago and fell in love with it! Because I really like this character and bought it right away.

While digging around in my garage recently, I noticed the box belonging to this statue and part of the box had the words "exclusive version" in small letters (I hadn't seen this text on the box before). I immediately went to Google to investigate how it differs from a regular Ringwraith statue.

As I understand it, the difference between the normal and exclusive version is that there is an extra dagger in the exclusive version. This is so cool! However, there was no dagger in the box that belonged to the Ringwraith statue. I guess the seller didn't want to send me this dagger when I bought the statue!

I am now looking for a Ringwraith dagger and unfortunately have no idea how to find one. Can you give me your opinion on this subject?

My Ringwraith Statue:
benim.jpg

The missing Nazgûl dagger I want to tell you about:
hancer1.jpg

hancer2.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

If you look in the Styrofoam insert from the box, is there an empty spot next to the sword hand for where the dagger would have originally been packaged?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220908_112958.jpg
    Screenshot_20220908_112958.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Welcome to the forum!

If you look in the Styrofoam insert from the box, is there an empty spot next to the sword hand for where the dagger would have originally been packaged?

Hi Nagoya, thank you!

Yes, there is an empty slot in the area you mentioned.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Wow! You mentioned,
I guess the seller didn't want to send me this dagger when I bought the statue!

Did you buy this from Sideshow directly or second-hand? Wouldn't be surprised if you got punked.

I got an Asmus figure on eBay years ago which was missing a diorama base which I didn't know was supposed to be there.. didn't even realize until I tried selling it!

If you bought it directly from Sideshow, I'm wondering if you still might be able to contact them and explain the situation. Worth a shot.

Sideshow will not have any, that was far too long ago. You could have one made, that is probably your only option at this point.

I would guess a previous owner sold the EX hand to make some money back as they didn't plan to use or it got broken and they just tossed it.

Wow! You mentioned,

Did you buy this from Sideshow directly or second-hand? Wouldn't be surprised if you got punked.

I got an Asmus figure on eBay years ago which was missing a diorama base which I didn't know was supposed to be there.. didn't even realize until I tried selling it!

If you bought it directly from Sideshow, I'm wondering if you still might be able to contact them and explain the situation. Worth a shot.
I bought this second hand (I think the year was 2017). The seller also bought it from another person before. I just realized this year that this series has an extra dagger.

I will try my luck by contacting Sideshow as you suggested.

Back