Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I know, these companies are killing us!! Good thing about getting the regular is that you can possibly get it cheaper or get rewards points if you buy from Sideshow. If TH posts anything about a low quantity, I'll try to give a heads up

Thanks! Yeah, if I decide to go for it, I may end up going the Flex route, to at least start spreading out the pain! But that'd be great, thanks!

Surprised batgirl with certificate did not sell out yet. I thought she would go quick.

I don't think the edition size is predetermined, otherwise why not post the edition size when it goes on sale? If she's still selling they are not going to close the edition. I'm sure it will still be limited, but it may be a little higher edition size than we expect. Just my opinion, I guess we'll see (hopefully soon!)

I don't think the edition size is predetermined, otherwise why not post the edition size when it goes on sale? If she's still selling they are not going to close the edition. I'm sure it will still be limited, but it may be a little higher edition size than we expect. Just my opinion, I guess we'll see (hopefully soon!)

I think they have a general ballpark of the edition size that they're willing to make but wait to see about how many PO. Based on her popularity, it seems like she might have a higher edition size like you stated. The certificates have to be signed too and I don't think they'll make Yvonne sign 500 certificates. Like in the past, I'm also thinking that sales might have dropped off after the first day or so of PO...they may keep it open a little while longer to see if any more preorders come in but hopefully it is soon :)

Hope she stays low like Newmar Catwoman did, in the 300's. I hope it does stay low at least and not keep it up for order for a while like they did with Catwoman.

Someone posted a set-up pic from SDCC! I've still been on the fence with this, but it keeps nagging at me. It's more just so many costs adding up, but this looks like a beauty! I'm sure I'll see some up close shots of it at SDCC over the next day or so that'll very likely lock it in. :lol

11707830_932155093512998_4389789940063909556_n.jpg

Oh they look sweet.. so glad I have the trio on order with signature..looking forward to adding them to the Newmar Catwoman...:) Thanks Golden Boy for the picture!

No problem! I'm eager to see some closer shots! I'm only interested in Batgirl, and with how well that one sizes up, it's going to be really hard to pass up on her! I'll probably make a choice after I see some closer shots.

I'm just too weak. :lol

I'm disappointed nobody has really taken any up close shots of her! I've looked around and could only find one other shot of the three from fairly far away. Most close up shots are of Batman Returns Catwoman. I mean, that's all good too! But I figured people would snap some shots of everything at the booth. Ah well, still some time left!

I'm disappointed nobody has really taken any up close shots of her! I've looked around and could only find one other shot of the three from fairly far away. Most close up shots are of Batman Returns Catwoman. I mean, that's all good too! But I figured people would snap some shots of everything at the booth. Ah well, still some time left!

This is Michael Crawford's pic....he takes good shots, hope this helps you decide :)

sdcc2015_tweeterhead_8.jpg

Thanks for that first shot Starscream! And thanks a lot for coming through with all those shots Zod, my friend!!

RrxHc56.gif

LOVED that close up shot, as I know you'll never actually look at the figure that close, but those are always the best to find out just how well the detail comes through in the product!

I know that mark on the mask would drive me insane! :lol But obviously that'd be a rare case. She really does look as good as she does in the promo pictures! It's great that they got the sparkle on the suit down in the paint. What'd you think seeing her in person Zod? Does she pop with presence? SDCC's wide array of previews have made choices even harder now! :lol

You two are lucky! I'll probably go with the PF as it seems like more bang for buck but this is a beautiful piece. I was infatuated with 60s Batgirl as a kid.

Back