Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so awful :(

She had so much input into this statue, I'm glad that she got to be a part of it and see the final product before she passed, it will be an awesome statue.

RIP Yvonne

I know you guys probably don't mean to come off sounding bad, but it does. She just died; first thoughts shouldn't really be, "Hope she scribbled her name down on a card I ordered before she did."

Unfortunately it's a question people will ask and it will need to be answered sadly. It's a shame she died, but we did not know her personally and its not like we are asking her family this question. I really hope she signed the cards, because it would mean a lot to me to have it. I was watching the show before you were born golden boy, so please don't assume my intentions or reasons of wanting her autograph and if she did sign them.

Tweeterhead will address the certificates in the future:

We've been getting a lot of emails and messages regarding the signed certificates.

I'll provide an update once I've had a chance to talk to the family, but I want to give them time to deal with their loss.

Please be patient during this very sad time.

I hope they did not wait on signatures getting done till all orders were in like Chad did with Newmar Catwoman exclusive by keep extending the order dead line. I pray a set es was agreed upon and then have the signatures completed. I hope Chad did not get greedy again. I would be really sad missing out on having her signature. Child hood emotional attachment is huge on this one guys.

That is so sad she passed away. Not to sound harsh, did she already sign her autograph for the exclusive version of the statue?

Tons of her autographs and items are selling on eBay now. It's a sad thing that this has to happen for things to gain interest. Yvonne was always cool to me. I watched the Batman reruns back in the day but I never knew they were reruns. I can't wait to get her statue. It's awesome that she got to see it. From stories that I read she really understood her fans.

Tons of her autographs and items are selling on eBay now. It's a sad thing that this has to happen for things to gain interest. Yvonne was always cool to me. I watched the Batman reruns back in the day but I never knew they were reruns. I can't wait to get her statue. It's awesome that she got to see it. From stories that I read she really understood her fans.

It is sad. I never had the chance to meet her. I really hope she was able to sign the cards for exclusive. That show was a big impact on me growing up in a bad environment. It was a great escape for me. I to did not know I was watching reruns in the early 70's.

I hope they did not wait on signatures getting done till all orders were in like Chad did with Newmar Catwoman exclusive by keep extending the order dead line. I pray a set es was agreed upon and then have the signatures completed. I hope Chad did not get greedy again. I would be really sad missing out on having her signature. Child hood emotional attachment is huge on this one guys.

From the sounds of the response they made that Starscream posted it sounds like they may have left some with her, or left the entire stock with her and now are just giving them a grieving period before asking if she'd signed them, some of them, or what may have happened with them.

They took the order option down on the site for the signature version. Sorry to hear about her. I really wished they would have done or will do a 1/4. I ended up selling my Emerald Catwoman as I am just not a big 1/6 collector.

They took the order option down on the site for the signature version. Sorry to hear about her. I really wished they would have done or will do a 1/4. I ended up selling my Emerald Catwoman as I am just not a big 1/6 collector.

Yeah, they likely did that until they hear if they were done or not. That'd be my guess. I'm sure there'd be a flood of people who just want the autograph now, which would make it more frustrating if they have to refund money in case she didn't sign them. I'm sure if she did finish signing the number they gave her, then the option will return until those are sold out.

Yeah, they likely did that until they hear if they were done or not. That'd be my guess. I'm sure there'd be a flood of people who just want the autograph now, which would make it more frustrating if they have to refund money in case she didn't sign them. I'm sure if she did finish signing the number they gave her, then the option will return until those are sold out.

I agree, taking down that option was probably a good idea. It does sound like maybe she had the certificates. It may have even been her idea to get them ahead of time, she was battling cancer for a good while so maybe she wanted to get them asap. But, you never know, who wants to sign autographs when they get done with a chemo treatment :(

If she didn't sign them, I'm thinking Tweeterhead may try to make it up by including something else but I know a lot of people are looking forward to the signed certificate.

I'm hoping the best for all..

I agree with you. That was my point, she was battling cancer and you would think they would have set a certain amount of signatures right in the beginning. Leave the es at 300 or whatever, and have her sign them and not wait to see how many preorders you were going to get and then have her sign when no more orders come in. They should have been smart and set the es right from the start knowing her health situation. Don't get greedy like they did with Newmar Catwoman and keep extending the preorder window.

Yea, I guess we'll see what happens. I think sometimes they leave the PO window open because they have a set number in mind and if it gets near or over it, they will close it down, say 400 or something close to that. Don't forget that the Exclusive is the only one that they set strict limits on and a lot of people order the non-exclusive due to price, shipping, etc. Even though Catwoman was open for awhile she was still pretty limited so I wouldn't worry too much about it

Do people really hope that she spent her last moments signing a bunch of crappy cards? Who cares? She just died, I hope she got to spend it with her family.

If she got them done, great, but if not then let it go. If it bothers you that much I am sure Tweeterhead would give you a full refund. I can't believe some of you expected them to plan this out because she had cancer. I hear things like that and it makes me embarassed to be a collector.

Do people really hope that she spent her last moments signing a bunch of crappy cards? Who cares? She just died, I hope she got to spend it with her family.

If she got them done, great, but if not then let it go. If it bothers you that much I am sure Tweeterhead would give you a full refund. I can't believe some of you expected them to plan this out because she had cancer. I hear things like that and it makes me embarassed to be a collector.

They were working with her a while ago prior to hwr getting real sick. So when they were working with her on the statue I am sure they did work out the autographs. I doubt Chad took them to her a week ago when she was dying. I want the autograph because I have been a big fan of hers since the early 1970's. We did not expect her to sign them while she was getting chemo or dying. So don't come here making it like we expected her to sign while dying. Your comment was ignorant at best. She had breast cancer before they approached her about doing the statue, and also details on signatures when the cancer spread to her liver. It did not happen over night. My point was Chad should have been more prepared for her possible deteriating health. Sigs should have been done sooner than later. Your comment was uncalled for. It's not a crappy signature, only thing crappy is your ignorant comment.

Maybe she enjoyed doing them? Who are you to judge?

They were working with her a while ago prior to hwr getting real sick. So when they were working with her on the statue I am sure they did work out the autographs. I doubt Chad took them to her a week ago when she was dying. I want the autograph because I have been a big fan of hers since the early 1970's. We did not expect her to sign them while she was getting chemo or dying. So don't come here making it like we expected her to sign while dying. Your comment was ignorant at best. She had breast cancer before they approached her about doing the statue, and also details on signatures when the cancer spread to her liver. It did not happen over night. My point was Chad should have been more prepared for her possible deteriating health. Sigs should have been done sooner than later. Your comment was uncalled for. It's not a crappy signature, only thing crappy is your ignorant comment.

You'd be surprised how fast it can spread

My point was Chad should have been more prepared for her possible deteriating health. Sigs should have been done sooner than later. Your comment was uncalled for.

You are acting like this should have been their priority in case she died. I'm saying it's sad that people care more about her autograph on a card then the woman herself. This should be the last thing on people's mind right now.

Maybe she enjoyed doing them? Who are you to judge?

Maybe she loved it, I don't know but I can't imagine someone spending their last moments signing cards finding it enjoyable. Maybe if she met the people she was signing them for rather than jus an incentive for a company to sell some product.

You are acting like this should have been their priority in case she died. I'm saying it's sad that people care more about her autograph on a card then the woman herself. This should be the last thing on people's mind right now.

Maybe she loved it, I don't know but I can't imagine someone spending their last moments signing cards finding it enjoyable. Maybe if she met the people she was signing them for rather than jus an incentive for a company to sell some product.

You do realize people specifically order these higher priced signed editions because they love the actor/actress and wan't a momento directly from them. Someone they will likely never interact with in real life. So exactly how much should they 'care about the woman herself' when the entire nature of the relationship involves being a fan from afar. It's not like anyone buying the statue was ever over for cookies. Outside of Chad Colebank, it is unlikely that anyone posting on here ever had the chance to really interact with her. Doesn't mean that the work she did didn't mean anything. What you are suggesting however is really a relationship reserved for friends and family, and not an apporpriate measuring stick for this discussion.

You do realize people specifically order these higher priced signed editions because they love the actor/actress and wan't a momento directly from them. Someone they will likely never interact with in real life. So exactly how much should they 'care about the woman herself' when the entire nature of the relationship involves being a fan from afar. It's not like anyone buying the statue was ever over for cookies. Outside of Chad Colebank, it is unlikely that anyone posting on here ever had the chance to really interact with her. Doesn't mean that the work she did didn't mean anything. What you are suggesting however is really a relationship reserved for friends and family, and not an apporpriate measuring stick for this discussion.

I get that people want the autograph. What I am saying is it is insensitive to freak out about what is going to happen with them and email Tweeterhead demanding an answer a few days after the person died. If there is an issue with them, Tweeterhead will let their customers know and I am sure will give them the option of cancelling if they are unhappy.

If you guys get them, great, but if not just be happy that the statue is being made, she loved it and approved it before she passed and enjoy her work over the years.

I'm just saying respect the woman and her family, she just died. Stop worrying about collectibles and wait for Tweeterhead to update you. It's the last thing I am going to say about it.

Well said.

Back