Tweeterhead BATGIRL Maquette Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You two are lucky! I'll probably go with the PF as it seems like more bang for buck but this is a beautiful piece. I was infatuated with 60s Batgirl as a kid.

60's Batgirl is where my love of Barbara Gordon Batgirl started! Its why I insta Ordered this with no intentions of getting any other from the series. Though I admit to being tempted by Catwoman.

Thanks for that first shot Starscream! And thanks a lot for coming through with all those shots Zod, my friend!!

RrxHc56.gif

LOVED that close up shot, as I know you'll never actually look at the figure that close, but those are always the best to find out just how well the detail comes through in the product!

I know that mark on the mask would drive me insane! :lol But obviously that'd be a rare case. She really does look as good as she does in the promo pictures! It's great that they got the sparkle on the suit down in the paint. What'd you think seeing her in person Zod? Does she pop with presence? SDCC's wide array of previews have made choices even harder now! :lol

I don't want to start collecting another line so I'm passing on her, but she is absolutely beautiful. The colors are bright--she definitely stands out. They really did a great job on her with a lot of detail in the sculpt and fantastic paint.

I don't want to start collecting another line so I'm passing on her, but she is absolutely beautiful. The colors are bright--she definitely stands out. They really did a great job on her with a lot of detail in the sculpt and fantastic paint.

Great to hear, thanks man!! I totally hear you about another line...this would be a one off if I do it. I'm leaving heavier on the PO side than not, but I've got to start watching how much I have on deck. :lol You saying she's a stunner certainly ups the ante as well! I trust your opinion on the matter!

Thanks for that first shot Starscream! And thanks a lot for coming through with all those shots Zod, my friend!!

RrxHc56.gif

LOVED that close up shot, as I know you'll never actually look at the figure that close, but those are always the best to find out just how well the detail comes through in the product!

I know that mark on the mask would drive me insane! :lol But obviously that'd be a rare case. She really does look as good as she does in the promo pictures! It's great that they got the sparkle on the suit down in the paint. What'd you think seeing her in person Zod? Does she pop with presence? SDCC's wide array of previews have made choices even harder now! :lol

No problem Golden Boy! :)

Ordered this the moment it went up for PO. Since HT will never do any other characters from this series, this is going next to my HT Batman and Robin, and the Tweeterhead Catwoman.

Great to hear, thanks man!! I totally hear you about another line...this would be a one off if I do it. I'm leaving heavier on the PO side than not, but I've got to start watching how much I have on deck. :lol You saying she's a stunner certainly ups the ante as well! I trust your opinion on the matter!

Thanks, man. I can't imagine a better representation of this version of Batgirl. This one definitely has it all.

I'm not sure when I'll decide which way this statue will go for me! :lol I've got a bit of time yet, I believe! Question to those who have ordered from Tweeterhead before: How often do statues come damaged from shipping or whatnot?

I know it's hard to predict, but I'm guessing those who check into this thread followed the Catwoman thread fairly closely! Did she come damaged ever to some? I'm just trying to decide IF I do get it, whether or not I should mail it to my father-in-law in Phoenix to ship up here (Canada) to try and avoid customs charges (probably around $40 or so...always varies so it's hard to judge!) or if I should just ship it directly to myself so that I can check it earlier for damage if needed.

By the time he shipped it to me, it'd probably be a month or so after it was sent out, so I'm not sure they'd be thrilled with any complaints at that point! :lol Hopefully what I'm asking makes sense!

I'm not sure when I'll decide which way this statue will go for me! :lol I've got a bit of time yet, I believe! Question to those who have ordered from Tweeterhead before: How often do statues come damaged from shipping or whatnot?

I know it's hard to predict, but I'm guessing those who check into this thread followed the Catwoman thread fairly closely! Did she come damaged ever to some? I'm just trying to decide IF I do get it, whether or not I should mail it to my father-in-law in Phoenix to ship up here (Canada) to try and avoid customs charges (probably around $40 or so...always varies so it's hard to judge!) or if I should just ship it directly to myself so that I can check it earlier for damage if needed.

By the time he shipped it to me, it'd probably be a month or so after it was sent out, so I'm not sure they'd be thrilled with any complaints at that point! :lol Hopefully what I'm asking makes sense!

You're too funny Golden Boy :lol

I know some of the Catwomen came with broken hands/fingers but Tweeterhead to my knowledge replaced the broken ones and they opened up the unshipped boxes to pack them extra well to avoid anymore broken statues.

As far as where to ship...I would ship it to where you can open it fairly quickly just to make sure that it's not damaged, I don't think it's a good idea to wait too long to tell any company that a statue was damaged.

Hope you get her! You won't be disappointed! :)

You're too funny Golden Boy :lol

I know some of the Catwomen came with broken hands/fingers but Tweeterhead to my knowledge replaced the broken ones and they opened up the unshipped boxes to pack them extra well to avoid anymore broken statues.

As far as where to ship...I would ship it to where you can open it fairly quickly just to make sure that it's not damaged, I don't think it's a good idea to wait too long to tell any company that a statue was damaged.

Hope you get her! You won't be disappointed! :)

Sorry for the delay in this response! Been crazy busy at work, and unless I keep tabs on threads then I can sometimes lose track of where I've posted things! :lol

Yeah, I think I'm safe sending Hot Toys that route, as those are more often than not completely okay upon arrival. Statues are another beast entirely, so that'd probably be smart. I did see the Tweeterhead Catwoman at our local comic store, she was up for $375! She does have a really nice size to her, and looks great! The price seems crazy, but that's actually pretty much what it'll come to (maybe $20 less ordering myself -- maybe not!) with customs and the terrible exchange rate. That's more where my pause comes into play!

I mean, becoming coupon eligible can't hurt either! :lol

Sorry for the delay in this response! Been crazy busy at work, and unless I keep tabs on threads then I can sometimes lose track of where I've posted things! :lol

Yeah, I think I'm safe sending Hot Toys that route, as those are more often than not completely okay upon arrival. Statues are another beast entirely, so that'd probably be smart. I did see the Tweeterhead Catwoman at our local comic store, she was up for $375! She does have a really nice size to her, and looks great! The price seems crazy, but that's actually pretty much what it'll come to (maybe $20 less ordering myself -- maybe not!) with customs and the terrible exchange rate. That's more where my pause comes into play!

I mean, becoming coupon eligible can't hurt either! :lol

Don't worry about the delay....I forgot I posted it :rotfl

I agree w/the shipping of HT items, those are usually safe. I feel bad for you with the exchange rate & customs...these statues are priced high enough without all the extra crap. The only other option besides Sideshow might be DCBS...Discount Comic Book Service. I don't know if you ever dealt with them but they're great. They change their PO items once monthly (usually on the 4th or 5th of each month) and it'll be up for PO for 1 month. After that, it's removed from the website and you can't get it anymore. I don't know how the shipping would be compared to Sideshow, but they price things pretty competitively....especially the Batman B&W lines and Bowen stuff. You might want to wait until the 4th or 5th of August and see if she is up....I'm pretty sure I saw Tweeterhead items on their website before.

I just really hope you get this...I know it's gonna be great!

Don't worry about the delay....I forgot I posted it :rotfl

I agree w/the shipping of HT items, those are usually safe. I feel bad for you with the exchange rate & customs...these statues are priced high enough without all the extra crap. The only other option besides Sideshow might be DCBS...Discount Comic Book Service. I don't know if you ever dealt with them but they're great. They change their PO items once monthly (usually on the 4th or 5th of each month) and it'll be up for PO for 1 month. After that, it's removed from the website and you can't get it anymore. I don't know how the shipping would be compared to Sideshow, but they price things pretty competitively....especially the Batman B&W lines and Bowen stuff. You might want to wait until the 4th or 5th of August and see if she is up....I'm pretty sure I saw Tweeterhead items on their website before.

I just really hope you get this...I know it's gonna be great!

Thanks for the tip! I THINK I'd still be best to go through Sideshow, as I believe it'll be coupon eligible sometime soon, and then that way I'll at least get a bit of rewards points. I need to really go over everything I have on deck! :lol It's true though...the prices add up so much faster with this low dollar! I think I'll have a better idea of where I stand in a couple of weeks. Trust me, I'd love to get it if money and choices weren't an option (if that makes sense!) :lol

At least you're helping me think rationally, and not simply pushing how amazing it'll be on me! :wink1:

tumblr_m7oobngY4I1qf4sbho6_400.gif

:lol

Thanks for the tip! I THINK I'd still be best to go through Sideshow, as I believe it'll be coupon eligible sometime soon, and then that way I'll at least get a bit of rewards points. I need to really go over everything I have on deck! :lol It's true though...the prices add up so much faster with this low dollar! I think I'll have a better idea of where I stand in a couple of weeks. Trust me, I'd love to get it if money and choices weren't an option (if that makes sense!) :lol

At least you're helping me think rationally, and not simply pushing how amazing it'll be on me! :wink1:

tumblr_m7oobngY4I1qf4sbho6_400.gif

:lol

Hahaha, I love the gif! I forgot about the rewards points with Sideshow, hahaha! Sideshow probably is your best bet then. I would never try to talk you into getting one :lol These companies are getting better and better and releasing such great things that you have to draw the line somewhere

I know you guys probably don't mean to come off sounding bad, but it does. She just died; first thoughts shouldn't really be, "Hope she scribbled her name down on a card I ordered before she did."

Back