Tupuxuara - Pterodactyl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's a courtesy if you have a hesitation about whether to pay the electric bill for April, or just want another Dinosauria statue. As if there's a contest.

And I'm so glad I can finally change my store header, not that ol' Spino isn't cool, but after so many months... yeah.

tupuxuaraheader.jpg

These pieces look best in plain ole' daylight anyway... ;D

No cute phrasing to go with this one ?

I'm glad they're offering to ship it early. I'm definitely hopping on that train.

Just got my order in with Dan, aswell as a few figures I've been neglecting. Everyone look for pics in the coming days. I might even do a video review, if it doesn't pose too much of a problem. lol

I ordered the Safari Brachiosaurus, Edmontosaurus, and Postosuchus figures. I plan on getting a few from the Procon line, but not many. I've already got most that interest me. Namely the Hadrosaurs. ;)

Procons (or CollectA...whatever) are quite common here and aren't ridiculously expensive, but the newer ones (with higher quality) seems to take forever to get imported.... :(

Anyways, I am constantly pressuring our local retailer to import the Safari models :D (I still don't understand why Safari dinos are so unpopular here while those 'uglier' Bullyland, Schleich dinos seems to be everywhere...)

You mean the WS Brachio right Jeremy ? If you meant the Carnegie one I'd search for an older version..much better than the worn out molds on the current one...though..heck get both then can compare... lol

The newest Procons are superb. Safari unpopular ? Well..they aren't even carried by major toy stores here...Schleich even covers that. I have one local store I buy from on occasion just to support a bit..she had pieces when no else did around here..but mostly I order from Dan now. It's also sad a lot of those lifesize asian model companies are using Bully and Schleich as references to make them...taking a small unattractive model and making it larger isn't very bright. ;)

Schleich is very aggressive in their marketing; I've noticed them taking over everywhere. They're even in Toys R Us now.

Now for some unfortunate news: The in-stock notice was premature, and the Tupuxara is not scheduled to begin shipping until next week. I'm guessing this somehow ties into that "early opportunity" we heard about. Delays aside, anyone who placed an order should still be on track.

Ah that sucks. At least I have mine paid for, and that's all I care about. I'll just have to occupy myself with my new figures in the meantime.

Btw Chris, I was speaking of the WS Brachiosaurus. ;)

Crap. But yeah at least it's paid for and should still coming sooner rather than MUCH later. This is one piece we've had a lot of..trouble..over eh ?

I figured you might be..but went on a rant anyway..lol The Carnegie isn't bad at all if you can find the older edition.

mine shipped today. did ask for the early shipment. the more i saw it the more i wanted it :) should be here somewhere around monday

Mine should be here tomorrow, took the early shipping option, it comes off the same pay cheque this week as it would next week anyway. I'll try and get some pics, but it's a gift so I need to hide it and sneak it out when my wife is sleeping. (She missed the preorder and collects dinos..I got it off the waitlist)

At least it's not the Apatosaurus. You'd need a mansion to keep that thing concealed from somebody.

Back