Tupuxuara - Pterodactyl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sad I missed out on this piece. Those pics show how great it turned out.

Hello, samueljd! In the United States of America no longer finds Tupuxuara statue?:eek: In Europe, it is almost everywhere:lol

PS:It's a shame not to have a Pterodactyl in collection

Hello, samueljd! In the United States of America no longer finds Tupuxuara statue?:eek: In Europe, it is almost everywhere:lol

PS:It's a shame not to have a Pterodactyl in collection

I noticed that when I've been doing Web searches. Problem is, if I pick this up from Europe, I'll be paying twice as much and shipping to the US.

Hello, samueljd! I want to help you buy Tupuxuara. I found a site in Germany ToyPalace where Tupuxuara cost 109 euros and transportation to the USA cost 35 euros. The price is not exaggerated, total 144 euro!
Give you the link https://www.toy-palace.com/shop_content.php?language=gb&coID=1
https://www.toy-palace.com/product_info.php?info=p6011_Tupuxuara---Pterodactyl-Maquette-20-cm.html
PS:Unfortunately I read more carefully. Write that does not carry outside Europe :(

Thanks Bro, I'll just wait and see if they go on sale somewhere in the EU or maybe a member of the forum will have one up for sale in the near future.

a7.jpg

a4.jpg

a11.jpg

Hello Dyscrasia. I'm glad that you like the pictures, would be fantastic to do some photos with all your dinosaur collection of SideShow.:clap:exactly: You can, because you have the whole collection:wink1::lol:hi5: -
PS can do some pics with deinosuchus ?... I thought to buy it!

Hello Deviliarh. You did a very beautiful pictures:clap:yess:

PS: do you have and other dinosaurs from Sideshow?:cuckoo::lol

Hello Tupuxuara. Thanks.

At present I have all maquettes and dioramas with Sideshow dinosaurs. Euoplocephalus in egg is already ordered. And the dilophosaurus maquette also will get to my collection.

Hello Deviliarh I'm so jealous that you have all their maquettes so far!! I'm the late Dinosauria fan of Sideshow, it's much harder to collect the previous items you know~~
It takes me more effort to get them, and more money of course...

Back