Tupuxuara - Pterodactyl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComputerFly

Super Freak
Reaction score
DINOSAURIA - Tupuxuara-Pterodactyl
CLICK TO ORDER - SUPPORT THE FORUM!
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty cool looking... I was wondering what the preview was going to be. I figured it was going to be something from Avatar.

looks like something from Avatar anyways. I wander what scientific evidence thay found to suggest he has a rainbow on top of his head though

Hell yeah! Love it, and the $100 price tag is the bee's knees. :hi5:

Where's the EX?????
I don't want to order it until they put up the EX.
I can't believe there isn't one for this.

There isn't an exclusive for this li'l guy - I'm not sure why, but it's a good question for Brant in chat (I believe he will be joining us during the Sideshow chat on the 9th). I assume it's small because maybe it's a newborn? Another good question :)

Last edited:
Well, they did a great job with this one. The price tag should help introduce more people to the line.

It would appear to be a fully grown Tupuxuara leonardii.

tupuxuara70953s.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome looking little guy.

Disappointed there is no Skull. That is one of my favorite things about this line.

This feels more like a special piece, like the Brachio ornament from last year.. and he is only 100.00 , I figured the Stego for a QTR 1 release..it might still be released next year or even the same QTR. This will be a nice break in pricing after the Spino and before the Apato and Stego though.

Tupuxuara is an odd choice..and it doesn't really excitment me much at the moment...guess I would have much preffered a Quetz or Ornithocheirus more.

Someone mentioned that this would have been a perfect SDCC exclusive; I am inclined to agree. :impatient:

Back