Tupuxuara - Pterodactyl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it...I've been absent from there ever since he started Guitar Hero and such...I get why he did it. but what I liked from the company just isn't there anymore.

Yeah, I collected all the Dragons up until Series 8, plus many of the Movie Maniacs, Twisted, and Hanna Barbera lines. Man I hated that some of the last great lines got cancelled. Even the protos for the 36th Spawn line were cancelled. :slap

I guess it free's up my funds, so that I can purchase more Dinosaur kits. ;)

I just want to see this piece in full view. Not knowing what the entire thing looks like is irritating me.:mad: Maybe I'll drive down to Sideshow's headquarters and see what I can dig up. Who's with me?:arr

It wouldn't be the first time an impatient mob of collectors showed up at Sideshow's front door. :lol

Yeah, I collected all the Dragons up until Series 8, plus many of the Movie Maniacs, Twisted, and Hanna Barbera lines. Man I hated that some of the last great lines got cancelled. Even the protos for the 36th Spawn line were cancelled. :slap

I guess it free's up my funds, so that I can purchase more Dinosaur kits. ;)

I bought ALL the Dragons..lol even the last ones made for the Bladehunters line..which was canceled after one series. What really annoyed me is how they didn't follow the story line..we never got a figure of the Prince and he was the first Dragon mentioned in the story...yes I was really into it. ;)

You could always buy from Dan. When it comes to customer service, he's hard to beat. That's where I'm getting mine. :D

Can you enlighten me about Dan? :panic::lol I don't know who he is or what shop he owns. I've bought all my other Dinosauria pieces from SS, since I only purchase the EXs.

So April 23rd or so ? Is it within 30 days or right at 30 days ? I keep forgetting how these things work.

Either way that's getting close to Apato territory too I bet..unless it's also delayed. :/

I'm not sure how it works either. Hopefully it's right at thirty days, till it gets shipped to Sideshow. I'm really hoping this turns out well, because we still don't know why it was delayed.

The 30-day list was completely omitted from today's newsletter, the retailer version. It's only thanks to Jeremy I knew anything about this. :lol

Back