Truetype body repairs help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmc1

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this site and customizing. I just had a bit of an accident. My truetype leg napped off. It appears that the disc that attaches to the leg socket broke off. Is there anyway to fix this or replace the leg?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I'm new to this site and customizing. I just had a bit of an accident. My truetype leg napped off. It appears that the disc that attaches to the leg socket broke off. Is there anyway to fix this or replace the leg?

Any help would be appreciated.

Wow, I typed a whole response thinking you said the knee joint. I'm dumb. Your best bet is to replace it. You wouldn't necessarily have to by another hot toys body either, a lot of bodies have pretty much universal joints.

Wow, I typed a whole response thinking you said the knee joint. I'm dumb. Your best bet is to replace it. You wouldn't necessarily have to by another hot toys body either, a lot of bodies have pretty much universal joints.

Thanks, By any chance do you know of any place that sells just parts?

Bummer is most people seem to chuck broken bodies rather than keep them for parts. I may have the part you're looking for though. Post a picture of the piece and I'll see.

I bought some of those TT with the Gambit heads and had 2 were the knees snapped. So I've used those to fix/Frankenstein other bodies over the years :lol

Back