TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're talking about 2 guys here, 16 (that’s 32 figures) on the list have received their figures or are on their way and I have almost all of the remaining figures prepped. However lists with shipping updates seem to mean next to nothing these days.

Some guys are more patient than others is the only thing going on here. This is being blown way out of proportion.

I did somehow overlook RichAlot so I do apologize for that. And I apologize to everyone else about the time, but I did lose about three weeks of work due to my grandmothers passing away unexpectedly. I tried to not to let it slow me down but it has, and that just the way it worked out. I didn’t realize how much you had to do with all the paper work and places you had to go when someone dies.

I’ll be sending RichAlot his set as soon as I receive a confirmation of his address.

To everyone who has been patient with me through this I thank you very much!

Hey Steven, just keep up the great work....you can only do so much. In the end this is just a hobby. Family and other real-world obligations always come first. I, for one, am just glad I am gonna get these awesome figures in whenever you have the time to complete them.

We're talking about 2 guys here, 16 (that’s 32 figures) on the list have received their figures or are on their way and I have almost all of the remaining figures prepped. However lists with shipping updates seem to mean next to nothing these days.

Some guys are more patient than others is the only thing going on here. This is being blown way out of proportion.

I did somehow overlook RichAlot so I do apologize for that. And I apologize to everyone else about the time, but I did lose about three weeks of work due to my grandmothers passing away unexpectedly. I tried to not to let it slow me down but it has, and that just the way it worked out. I didn’t realize how much you had to do with all the paper work and places you had to go when someone dies.

I’ll be sending RichAlot his set as soon as I receive a confirmation of his address.

To everyone who has been patient with me through this I thank you very much!

Hey Steven, just keep up the great work....you can only do so much. In the end this is just a hobby. Family and other real-world obligations always come first. I, for one, am just glad I am gonna get these awesome figures in whenever you have the time to complete them.

Yeah, I hope I didn't somehow add fuel to the fire as I merely wanted to convey that I have been waiting even longer than others as I was pretty much towards the bottom of the list, but in all respects, it's been all moving along at a pretty good pace considering these are custom made figures. As Steven said, 32 figures have already been shipped, so that's pretty crazy, especially if you consider he has other projects going on which I'm also following and plan to order. Throw in that thing we call "life" and it's understandable how time can just zip by!
So for any potential customers, by all means place your orders, but have some patience! I'm just as eager as the next guy if not more so, but I'm hanging in there until these babies finally arrive! It will certainly all be worth more than the wait! You go Steven! And thanks for doing your best and even offering these unique pieces that we would otherwise never have the chance to have! :hi5:

After some unforeseen US postal issues where my Tron figures ended up making two round trips before finally arriving at my door step, the wait sure was worth it.

Spenser did an awesome job on these. As I mentioned to Spenser in a PM, which I'll say again. Thanks for making Tron a reality in 1/6th scale!! :rock

Flynn-Tron-1.jpg

Just wanted to post an update since I ruffled some feathers a couple weeks ago. Got everything straightened out and my Tron and Flynn arrived last week. They're amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone considering them or on the fence about them. Quality is top notch and the likenesses are incredible. They're totally worth it!

i just ordered a set from spencer, these look so good..!!! and with all the great reviews i'd be nuts not too....:clap

Just wanted to post an update since I ruffled some feathers a couple weeks ago. Got everything straightened out and my Tron and Flynn arrived last week. They're amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone considering them or on the fence about them. Quality is top notch and the likenesses are incredible. They're totally worth it!

Oh man! I really hope mine are up next! I'm so freakin' anxious to finally get these in hand! I really hope they're coming soon! Congrats on finally getting your set! :hi5:

i just ordered a set from spencer, these look so good..!!! and with all the great reviews i'd be nuts not too....:clap

And you are it my friend…for now.

I’m closing these for at least the next four to six months. I may reopen them for a small run at that time but now I’m getting into a serious “burn out” mode. When I finish the ones I’m doing now It’ll be somewhere around 44 + of these guys I’ve done.:thud:

One or two of you already have a deal with me in PMs and those still stand. I have so many other projects I want to move onto I just need to drop these for a while.

Thanks to everyone who was patient with me!
I’m working on the last of them now and HOPE to have them all out in the next four weeks.

Thanks for the update on this. I am super pumped about getting them in!!! I look forward to your future projects.

Spence,

Just saw your note about taking a break from making the Tron figures. I just hoped you didn't forget mine as well as the Conan figure! Thanks in advance.

gpulley

And you are it my friend…for now.

I’m closing these for at least the next four to six months. I may reopen them for a small run at that time but now I’m getting into a serious “burn out” mode. When I finish the ones I’m doing now It’ll be somewhere around 44 + of these guys I’ve done.:thud:

One or two of you already have a deal with me in PMs and those still stand. I have so many other projects I want to move onto I just need to drop these for a while.

Thanks to everyone who was patient with me!
I’m working on the last of them now and HOPE to have them all out in the next four weeks.

Wow!!! 44+
:rock!!!

Seriously dude, you did such a fine job with these guys, no wonder you ended up making so many...
I really want to thank you personally because I love these guys!
They are some of your finest work!!
Thanks!!!
:clap

Yep I’m working on it, I have 10 figures dressed. I’m casting the heads and armor and painting as I go, I should have a few sets out in the next 2 weeks and then the rest hopefully by the end of the month.

Back