Trick R Treat Sam by Trick or Treat Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Please note: Many 1:6 scale figures measure approximately 12" as they represent adults who are approximately 6' tall. Sam is child size in the film and the figure is smaller to reflect that scale, measuring approximately 10" tall."

Seems off. 🤔
10 inches works out to 5 feet tall. I think that is a little too tall also

been a while since I watched the film but I remember him being like 4 feet tall..... weird
1664906307858.png

so doing some further digging, he isn't 5 feet tall. that just seemed really strange to me. he definitely did look around 4 feet. basing off of a life sized sam animatronic, he stood tall around 4'3" and that sounds more accurate to me

I took my kid to meet Quinn Lord when they were around the same age. He was actually taller than my boy. The camera (and occasionally some CGI) can do amazing things with regards to how we see things. Lugosi was actually slightly taller than Karloff in real life. Yet everyone thinks Karloff was 7 feet tall,lol. On another note: it does appear ToTs is emulating the best here, because it looks very inspired from Rainman Artwork DX.

There's a page here that claims he was 4' 2" without the costume:

https://www.halloweenforum.com/threads/sam-from-trick-r-treat.168482/
There's a licensed life size Sam that stands 4' 3" here:

https://halloweendailynews.com/2021/07/sam-spirit-halloween-animatronic-2021/

5' seems too tall. At 10" he's going to be taller than Threezero's Stranger Things kids, and that doesn't seem right. He does have a big head though. :lol
I agree. It's the big melon head that makes him seem too tall/disproportionate. Undoubtedly these two fellas are in his family tree:p:ROFLMAO:.

Horrorhound-Metaluna-final-750x1024.jpg
6ea7cf31032643.563de2f2bb922.jpg

5 ft. is too tall. He's slightly taller than the height of a door knob. However, in their defense Sam looked all kinds of sizes in the movie. When he is fighting Mr. Kreeg he looks huge in some scenes.

Yeah, I think I can fudge around the height issue. Just really anxious to get this and their Loomis going.

Man a handful of disappointing figures from trick or treat studios lately seems like they’ve got the ideas but the execution is weak and the prices are high.

After getting my hands on Sam i'll say i think he's the best figure they've put out so far. Only issue i have is he is a little over scaled. But other than that its well worth the price IMO

Man a handful of disappointing figures from trick or treat studios lately seems like they’ve got the ideas but the execution is weak and the prices are high.
and they don't do quality control cause mine didn't even come with the sidewalk base, and getting them to fix a problem is like pulling teeth

and they don't do quality control cause mine didn't even come with the sidewalk base, and getting them to fix a problem is like pulling teeth
You’ve got to be kidding they left out half the set! That’s pretty bad

Back