Trick R Treat Sam by Trick or Treat Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new shot of Sam at the Boston Fan Expo.

IMG_1977.jpg

Wonder when TOTS are putting up pre-orders for this and the Myers figures, the wait is killing me :LOL:
Got my hopes up there for a moment, saw the recent new post I thought there was a new update for it xD I can't wait, definitely love TOTS direction going forward in the 1/6 figures department. getting good artists is a step towards the right direction. I wonder what could come out of TOTS's 1/6 line after these, if they ever release. I'd love to eventually see other horror icons made by them. I wonder if that'd impact the cost on these figures, certainly wouldn't mind paying sideshow prices if it means quality is better and more accessories. I wouldn't be opposed to paying $200 for sam with everything that is included, and hoping that the body and paint apps are good since TOTS figures tends to get rehauled a lot to look good/better.

Yeah I only wish the head was a little darker. It looks like the thread in the material used could've been a little thicker too, more like burlap. Still an awesome little figure!

This Sam figure and the upcoming 1:1 Scale Gizmo are musts for me, as I missed out on the medicom 1:1 Scale gizmo.

I remember seeing someone comment on Instagram about their new Tarman and asked if Sam was still coming and their reply was yes, just finalizing some things with factory before putting up for order
after the whole thing that went down with their 78 accessory pack, i hope they are fixing things up so quality turns out better if they're charging customers $200 for figures now

i-hope-so-hopefully.gif

"Please note: Many 1:6 scale figures measure approximately 12" as they represent adults who are approximately 6' tall. Sam is child size in the film and the figure is smaller to reflect that scale, measuring approximately 10" tall."

Seems off. 🤔

Back