Trick or Treat - WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trick or Treat

i think a lot of us bought sam based on the original trailers without even seeing what was beneath the mask. too bad the movie has taken so long to get here. the trailers looked fantastic & im sure if it had come out when expected back in 2007 ???? a lot more sams would have sold. that said i could see more interest in him once the movie gets out.

i think sideshow has him on back order...........probably pending the release of trick r treat & what interest that would generate.....:confused:

i think sideshow has him on back order...........probably pending the release of trick r treat & what interest that would generate.....:confused:

Ok, thanks. I've only just seen any videos of him and it looks awesome. :D

Wasn't there supposed to be a screening of this movie during comic con? Did it happen? Did anybody see it?

I thought it was supposed to come out in Oct but Amazon.com still doesn't even have it up for pre-order... AHHHHHHHHHHH

Wasn't there supposed to be a screening of this movie during comic con? Did it happen? Did anybody see it?

Yep, I went. They had a brief panel at the start moderated by Harry Knowles, with Michael Dougherty, Brian Cox, and Leslie Bibb. The movie was terrific - great old school (80's style) horror flick with plenty of gore and humor, and very original. Well, at least when you compare it to the crappy Halloween or Friday the 13th remakes that pass for new horror movies these days. When it hits DVD, buy it!

Yep, I went. They had a brief panel at the start moderated by Harry Knowles, with Michael Dougherty, Brian Cox, and Leslie Bibb. The movie was terrific - great old school (80's style) horror flick with plenty of gore and humor, and very original. Well, at least when you compare it to the crappy Halloween or Friday the 13th remakes that pass for new horror movies these days. When it hits DVD, buy it!

I'm planning on getting it. I like that it has humor in it... I'm not a big fan of the straight goor/scare fest flicks but this one sounds great.

I saw it too. Once the movie started the director/writer came in and sat directly in front of me (I was sitting in the row behind the reserved section in front). It was cool to see him react to the crowd's response to the film.

As many have stated- I am DYING to see this flick! The art book is mmaking the wait even tougher!

One day soon I hope.
-:banghead

October of this year, unless I'm mistaken.

If its that close why doesn't amazon.com have it up for pre-order yet? I am getting worried.

They don't have it up for pre-order yet because Warner Premiere hasn't decided on the exact date in October it will be released. But don't worry... it will be.

And the movie is well worth the wait. :rock

Back