Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a spare Soldier Story body I'm going to try. It's very similar in design to the WorldBox AT011 with the integrated rubber neck/chest, and regular narrow shoulder double jointed arms.

If the neck's too short, shouldn't it be an easy fix to pack the mask with blue tack to effectively lengthen the neck peg?

Still waiting for Mad About Horror to send Myers out though. They asked for the final payment last Saturday but here's been no movement on the order yet.

:impatient:

I have a spare Soldier Story body I'm going to try. It's very similar in design to the WorldBox AT011 with the integrated rubber neck/chest, and regular narrow shoulder double jointed arms.

If the neck's too short, shouldn't it be an easy fix to pack the mask with blue tack to effectively lengthen the neck peg?

Still waiting for Mad About Horror to send Myers out though. They asked for the final payment last Saturday but here's been no movement on the order yet.

:impatient:

Asta, thank you very much that's the body I was thinking of but for the life of me I could not remember what it was called. I used one on a SS Abe Sapien. It worked out great. I remember it was a paratrooper figure.

So what's the consensus on this product vs. the Sideshow one. This one is cheaper and looks good. The Sideshow one looks good too but I have a NDR on it. Should I cancel NDR? There are lots of pages in this thread. Seems like there is some work needed to get it just right....could be the case with the Sideshow. Thanks.

So what's the consensus on this product vs. the Sideshow one. This one is cheaper and looks good. The Sideshow one looks good too but I have a NDR on it. Should I cancel NDR? There are lots of pages in this thread. Seems like there is some work needed to get it just right....could be the case with the Sideshow. Thanks.
Won't know til the SS releases

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

23qLlZd.jpg

Got my myers base stand today.simple and clean.awaiting for my rehaul head and metal knife:)
25836e3ea5a1548da87aa5fbfc7314c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

My current set up! Great figure [emoji380][emoji316]
0fcf351766e986739806f4b35863a0d2.jpg
5a8953c1a896a38baa4cb175d21881da.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Got my real metal and wood knife in today.seller gave a bonus gift of a picture of Laurie strode.sucks the knife does not fit into the stock tots hand.gonna have to figure out a way
a0a0284b45803ba993ec5af3bb7124c8.jpg

Got my real metal and wood knife in today.seller gave a bonus gift of a picture of Laurie strode.sucks the knife does not fit into the stock tots hand.gonna have to figure out a way
a0a0284b45803ba993ec5af3bb7124c8.jpg

We got the same one lol. That knife is too big for tots hands but perfect for hot toys hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool.thanks for the heads up.i ordered a pair of the star ace king leonidas hands as his thumb position is similar to myers thumb position in some movie scene holding the knife.if it doesn't fit i will try to slowly Dremel until it fits in hand.
37b4d905f269fa230fa2f7face71f043.jpg

Cool.thanks for the heads up.i ordered a pair of the star ace king leonidas hands as his thumb position is similar to myers thumb position in some movie scene holding the knife.if it doesn't fit i will try to slowly Dremel until it fits in hand.
37b4d905f269fa230fa2f7face71f043.jpg

Another heads up, at least on my knife, I had to glue one of the pieces of metal where the knife meets the handle, be careful when you take the knife in and out of his hand.

We got the same one lol. That knife is too big for tots hands but perfect for hot toys hands.

Same knife I got too, and same, got the photo with it. One thing to watch for, the raised bits of metal on the blade where it attaches to the handle are glue on, I caught one of mine on his costume and popped it off. Easy to glue again, but it’s so small, it’s more something to watch out for losing.

I only collect Marvel ( Hot Toys ), but I'm a huge horror fan. Halloween and Stephen King related are my favorites. Question for those who already have either/both 78 Michaels in hand. How is the quality, look of these? The figure and the box art. At this price point, I do not expect Hot Toys quality, but I also don't want to buy crap. Also, where is everyone getting their? BBTS, TOTS, ebay?

Thanks

I only collect Marvel ( Hot Toys ), but I'm a huge horror fan. Halloween and Stephen King related are my favorites. Question for those who already have either/both 78 Michaels in hand. How is the quality, look of these? The figure and the box art. At this price point, I do not expect Hot Toys quality, but I also don't want to buy crap. Also, where is everyone getting their? BBTS, TOTS, ebay?

Thanks

Considering the price point and it?s the companies first go at this, I give it a grade of A.

It?s the best Myers sculpt in my opinion when the light hits it. The body sucks and hands suck though.

In terms of appearance, Michael fits in with other high end 1/6 figures when on display. As noted, the body quality isn’t the best, but also not the worst I’ve seen. I’ve had figures from Hot Toys, Sideshow, Medicom and QMX, and even though it’s not great like a Hot Toys, it’s not floppy like a marionette the way Sideshow bodies are so I’m relieved. The hands seem soft in detail and lacking some realism compare to Hot Toys, but they can serve their purpose. If you get Michael and display him among the rest of your 1/6 collection, it won’t stand out for quality difference from the rest.

Back