Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Bruce Banner body, which is very similar to the ToTS body except for the double jointed arms.

hot-toys-6-scale-mms230-avengers_1_5f837754c0c0a88db3b89d225bd5a1bc.jpg

One of the issues with a standard TT body is how deep inside the chest/shoulder section the necks attach, and then the neck pieces aren't too tall, so you lose some of that height. The height of the necks on these sculpted muscle bodies plus the barbell attaching to that gives the needed height. Unfortunately, I think Banner was the only time the body was used so it's rare.

I swapped to a regular TT when I first got my Myers and even with a long neck piece, it couldn't reach deep enough into the head to pop into the socket and the head more rested on it and even fell off moving him around, so then I looked at doing a Frankenstein job on the ToTS body to steal the neck, only to find the removable part of the neck was no taller than the TT neck, and what gave the added height was how high the body attachment was and you can't swap that over to a TT.

Last edited:
Yeah I am having a really hard time trying to find a bruce banner body.that double elbow joint is the main key for me

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The coo model body works too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The coo model body works too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Which one is that? Do you know for certain it attaches and all, or just going off someone saying they used one? I'm hesitant to buy a different body without being able to talk to someone who actually used it for their figure and didn't have to do any extra mods to make it work.

This might work? This is the coo model.Neck area looks deep.i am just guessing here.
d3a50b725c74ef113c1af546a695b9d9.jpg

Oh ok.damn you TOTs for making this so difficult lol.love my myers figure.i just sent it off to mrzombieshop for a rehaul.I am super excited to receive it back once its finished below is a rehaul he did for himself with the tots myers
2695f6ad688275f7d8f5862dc29a156c.jpg

The gritty quality in that photo gives it a 2018 mask vibe, pretty cool.^^

This might work? This is the coo model.Neck area looks deep.i am just guessing here.
d3a50b725c74ef113c1af546a695b9d9.jpg

This is basically one of the bodies I tried and yeah, neck won't work.

I'm using the ToTS body at the moment, my main gripe is the elbow joint, the rest is fine for now so I'm dealing with the posing limits for now until I can fine a ready made body that works or have the time to cobble a custom neck on a new body.

The wait for a myers in my collection is finally over , i used a body like the one above. The Trick or Treat studios body has a darker skin tone and the wrist pegs on the TRT from body to peg are smaller so i have to use the body peg and they dont match the myers hands , so ill have to get some new hands soon , one of my hands has a stain which appears like a tattoo

20201103_164645.jpg

The wait for a myers in my collection is finally over , i used a body like the one above. The Trick or Treat studios body has a darker skin tone and the wrist pegs on the TRT from body to peg are smaller so i have to use the body peg and they dont match the myers hands , so ill have to get some new hands soon , one of my hands has a stain which appears like a tattoo

View attachment 498887

I am jealous of your Conan.

****ing chronicle

View attachment 498887

Great Horror Collection and Conan. :clap

Nice collection, are you adding the Sideshow Ghost Face? My favorite horror characters are Michael Myers, Hannibal Lecter and Ghost Face, I already had Lecter, now I have Myers, Sideshow Ghost Face will complete my 1/6 trio.

Nice collection, are you adding the Sideshow Ghost Face? My favorite horror characters are Michael Myers, Hannibal Lecter and Ghost Face, I already had Lecter, now I have Myers, Sideshow Ghost Face will complete my 1/6 trio.

Yes, I am a fan of the Scream movies, there is also a Neca Retro Childs play chucky i am planning on picking up this month.
i am waiting on IT to be released to see how that turns out for hot toys

Back