Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some natural light ****s
8908ed631ce4ba3986e4d6b89b383992.jpg
d55ca8a920fa5033bb401c576ef8544f.jpg
2e9c6d9509fd943f51368d7c33f553c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mine has been sitting a town away for a full day. Then today, the status changed from UPS to USPS. Which is funny cuz I have amazon stuff coming today. One thing already arrived this morn and one on the way tonight. And that last item is in the same place as the figure. I'm quite confused and a bit irritated. Didn't we pay the UPS rates for TOTS? Why would they hold it 15 mins away from me for 24hrs only to transfer to the post office, which delays it one more day after the first 3 delays? Sorry for the complaining, but I'm kind of ticked.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That?s common now. Be prepared for a possible 3-4 more days after it hits USPS.

It?s cheaper shipping for them that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. I wasn't bothered at first but I'm kinda bummed I won't receive this until.....whenever. I'm very much looking forward to working on him. :)

This will be the second 1/6 Myers I've owned with the first being a custom/kit bashed figure I had years ago. I had no intention of selling but pretty much out of the blue someone offered me a price I could not refuse.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

For once, im actually leaning more towards the sideshow version of a figure.
To me, the sideshow version just looks better.
I understand for the price the TOTS version isn't bad, but the proportions seem off and the paint apps on the TOTS version seem to be lacking.
Just my opinion from the pics shared and the reviews I've seen.

I understand for the price the TOTS version isn't bad, but the proportions seem off and the paint apps on the TOTS version seem to be lacking.

Also remember the SST is a prototype. Pics look great right now, but that's not what we get in the end.

There are things I appreciate on the Sideshow figure, but that head sculpt it a complete fail for me. I dont like anything about. Couple that with the price and the fact that I don't trust Sideshows factory figures. I do like all the accessories and jumpsuit though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

A combination of the Tots and Sideshow figures will make a great Myers and still a lot cheaper than customs.

I'm really looking forward to this Myers. It really came out great and will make the wait for the 1/4 PCS one a little easier. In the next week I'll have hands, metal lamson, and a custom '78 Halloween stand arriving. The only thing I need is for BBTS to get their stock from TOTS.:lol

I don't think you really need anything from the sideshow release. A quick body swap with new black shirt, jungle boots and a metal knife and it's near perfect.

Yeah, I get that it's cheaper. But when I paid for UPS, I expected UPS..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That is UPS now. UPS Smart post. UPS delivers to the city and USPS delivers to the house....

Sucks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well wordbox body the coveralls seem really baggy
f4f968130ec0870b42f6655403d10e92.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I might be doing a run of jungle boots. They won't be cloth like the ones on eBay but I think I've done a good job of making them convincing.

Unfortunately I'm just one guy though so not like I'll be able to pump these out by the hundreds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
77636d01f5c98c6044bda07bf9d36c5e.jpg
391374431c78249786250608eb383f3a.jpg

Interested put me down for a set

Back