Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine from the same listing this weekend! Should be here next week. The price is fantastic and the quality looks amazing!! It'll be here before the SSC Myers is, but that's fine with me!

Very crappy phone pictures but you get the idea. I'll be taking some DSLR shots tomorrow after work.

DTwbU9V.jpg

fCHRx9A.jpg

Looks really good! My only problem with it is that it no doubt requires a better buck and head work. Are the hair and sculpt one piece?

Paint work, only thing I changed were the hands.
Body is stock.

The arms will not allow the knife to face pose, it?s restricted. Could just be mine but I?m assuming it?s not.

Paint work, only thing I changed were the hands.
Body is stock.

The arms will not allow the knife to face pose, it?s restricted. Could just be mine but I?m assuming it?s not.

That's good to know that you didn't change the body as I thought you had. The paintwork does add to the mask and now I'll have to search out some Starlord hands for when mine arrives.

Does the figure come with the black t shirt or did you also add that?

Glad I went for this though as I don't really need the extra expensive on the SS one and this one looks good enough to me.

Mentioning hot toys hands earlier, does anyone have a good online contact for getting them in the UK?

It would be great get some better ones on this figure so any help appreciated.

That's good to know that you didn't change the body as I thought you had. The paintwork does add to the mask and now I'll have to search out some Starlord hands for when mine arrives.

Just fyi, they don't have to be specifically Starlord hands. Those are fairly general stock HT hands they used for many figures with the paint application being a different tone depending on character. Expanding your search will help you find what you need.

Its also nice to know that the stock body looks good once its posed well and the coveralls are futzed. I'm really looking forward to mine now. I went through BBTS. Don't know when they'll get their stock in though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back