Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is the figure forum, but I just rewatched H2018 and something is bugging me. Why did Myers go to Julian's house? I get that the blonde girl Vicky was the granddaughters friend, but the movie never showed Michael stalking them beforehand. I know there are other issue, but this one always bothered me. Did i miss something? Was there a reason for him to have gone to that specific house and into the little boys closet?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I know this is the figure forum, but I just rewatched H2018 and something is bugging me. Why did Myers go to Julian's house? I get that the blonde girl Vicky was the granddaughters friend, but the movie never showed Michael stalking them beforehand. I know there are other issue, but this one always bothered me. Did i miss something? Was there a reason for him to have gone to that specific house and into the little boys closet?

The point with the 2018 Myers was that there wasn't a reason. In '78, he seemed to stalk Laurie because it was the first person he encountered back at his home, but he went after Annie and Linda and didn't even go for Laurie until she happened to be in the house. The idea is that there's almost no purpose to Michael, he just kills. That's why the did the shot of him arriving in Haddonfield, killing two random women making his way through the neighborhood and for all we know he killed more on the way to Vicky's house. Him showing up there is nothing more than cinematic need to have relevant characters involved. No one would want all the kills in the movie to be people we never met until they die. He did't follow Allyson, she was just in the area and he went for Oscar first, and then when Hawkins nails him with the squad car, he's just lurking about town. Even going after Laurie at the end, it was only because he was driven there in a car and woke up at that point in time and he was killing everyone at that house.

Yeah, I've always been good with him killing anyone in his way and stuff. It just bugged me that he just so happened to pick that house and hide in that closet. I just thought I may have missed some minute detail that made sense for him to be there. But I'm also good with the, "Hey man, it's a movie" logic. I just wanted to make sure I personally didnt miss something everyone else saw.

Looks great in this pics. I decided early on the go with SSC mainly due to the extras and the jumpsuit and body looking more real.

But looks like a decent Myers for the price. With some mods you will have a great figure.

Now we get to watch those Myers head sculpt plummet on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably any flesh hands will do. They seem to be all the same. I have a whole pile of hands. Star lord, cavill supe, reeve supe, keaton bruce etc. Only different one would be doc strange cuz of the scars. But that may work the best for MM.

It depends, they do vary in size a bit. I have Jedi Luke And Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan and Luke's hands are slightly smaller because he's a smaller character. Most human characters should work, but be cautious of smaller ones.

When TOTS sends the UPS tracking info, how long before it actually started moving you guys? They sent tracking around 6pm yesterday and its still in the "order processed: Ready for UPS". Also, I dont think there is any rhyme or reason to ToTs shipping on preorders. I ordered mine on 10.16.20, so not sure why some of you who ordered back in March havent been notified. If anything, I would think they would take care of older orders first. It only makes sense.

Thanks for the hands info, really useful and it'll be good to swap the ones this figure comes with as they don't look that great.

When TOTS sends the UPS tracking info, how long before it actually started moving you guys? They sent tracking around 6pm yesterday and its still in the "order processed: Ready for UPS". Also, I dont think there is any rhyme or reason to ToTs shipping on preorders. I ordered mine on 10.16.20, so not sure why some of you who ordered back in March havent been notified. If anything, I would think they would take care of older orders first. It only makes sense.

That depends on when UPS picks up the package.

Thanks for the hands info, really useful and it'll be good to swap the ones this figure comes with as they don't look that great.
Reminds me of the one that came with this 3rd party Kryptonite spear I ordered a few years ago. Nice that it was free, but I trashed it.

Of the two, I would say the ToTS is the more accurate. Sideshow's hair in particular is off. Either one is better than any licensed sculpt before it.

I wonder if it's worth trying to get hold of this ToTS sculpt parted out or more cost effective to buy the full figure? Looking at the pics on this thread If one were to get this sculpt repainted and haired it might give some of those customs a run for their money.

I watched the 78 movie for the first time in years last night and had forgotten how much Myers is seen in the daytime. Now I understand all the debate on the colour of the coveralls. They do look a different colour at night and it's those scenes that stick in the mind.

Also off topic but what a masterclass in film making. Surprisingly little blood or bad language. Just atmosphere, suspense and that brilliant sound track to create something really chilling. I feel most modern horrors go for the shock factor laying on the gore but once desensitised to that there is little else left to disconsert the viewer.

I wonder if it's worth trying to get hold of this ToTS sculpt parted out or more cost effective to buy the full figure? Looking at the pics on this thread If one were to get this sculpt repainted and haired it might give some of those customs a run for their money.

I watched the 78 movie for the first time in years last night and had forgotten how much Myers is seen in the daytime. Now I understand all the debate on the colour of the coveralls. They do look a different colour at night and it's those scenes that stick in the mind.

Also off topic but what a masterclass in film making. Surprisingly little blood or bad language. Just atmosphere, suspense and that brilliant sound track to create something really chilling. I feel most modern horrors go for the shock factor laying on the gore but once desensitised to that there is little else left to disconsert the viewer.

I?m sure someone will sell the sculpt for the price of the figure. Might as well buy the whole figure and just go from there.

Already scalper looking to get 300.000

Man I hate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol that scalper is not going to get any business since these don?t have a limited number. Tots said these are made not to sell out.

I just bought the whole hand set from a starlord figure and a right bare gripping hand from a winter soldier figure.

I might send my sculpt to get a new paint job.

Lol that scalper is not going to get any business since these don?t have a limited number. Tots said these are made not to sell out.

I just bought the whole hand set from a starlord figure and a right bare gripping hand from a winter soldier figure.

I might send my sculpt to get a new paint job.
Where to?

Not sure yet. I haven?t reached out to anyone yet. I?d do it, but I don?t have the artistic skills to do it.

Not sure yet. I haven?t reached out to anyone yet. I?d do it, but I don?t have the artistic skills to do it.
Been researching the best artist to send my mask out too. I may wait til the 2018 figure comes out and have both sculpts done together. OR maybe try it myself. It's scary, but not Hot Toy scary

Back