Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Docs boots are pretty dope man. Who did the accessories for the tots 78?

Attachments

• PXL_20230531_072511402.PORTRAIT~3.jpg
    PXL_20230531_072511402.PORTRAIT~3.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
You know what would be cool? Hearing something new about ToTS Loomis 1/6 figure. Esp. before I pass on of old age.

How else can I run him around my computer desk screaming about "having shot him 6 times" if I have no figure?

Where is the Loomis?

Show me the Loomis, Oh Pumpkin headed monster of the cosmos!

Loomis. Need. Loomis.

I believe Sam from ToTs just got delayed (received an email), so I’m guessing all of last years reveals were really ambitious and it is taking them longer to complete their 1/6 figures. Just a guess but I bet we won’t hear anything about Loomis until Oct-Dec.

Besides Loomis, the only other Michaels not made are Ends and Zombie. My guess is they may announce some or all of those this fall. Especially since they recently announced the Zombie masks.

Alex recently posted on Instagram that the Myers 8” figure was approved recently for paint, so it may be a matter of getting the factory to output at a standard even with 1/6.

Interesting news.

LAST CHANCE for all Chucky, Universal Monsters, Halloween II, Halloween III & more! 😱

We are saying goodbye to many popular properties in the new year. This means products are on their last run and will not be available in 2024. Inventory is already very limited on these popular items. If there is a must-have on your list ORDER NOW before they head to the crypt! 🪦

The Chucky Franchise / Halloween II / Halloween III: Season of the Witch / Universal Studios Classic Monsters / The Black Phone / The Purge Franchise / They Live / Dead Silence / Freaky / The Munsters / Nope / Us / An American Werewolf In London / JAWS / Peter Jackson's King Kong⁠

Shop the last-chance section on our home page 🎃 TRICKORTREATSTUDIOS.COM⁠

The Halloween 2 1/6 figure is among these items.

I'm not sure what's going on, but dropping the Universal License doesn't sound like good news.

To me, if they are only dropping the Halloween 2 and 3 licenses, and not all the others, maybe sales for those 2 are just not worth paying the fees. I have everything from the Halloween franchise except 3. I'll grab that soon.

I was on the fence about H2 Mikey and was gonna wait for this year's Black Friday sale to hopefully get him then, but after hearing this ordered one from Amazon. Maybe another company will pick up the license; I still want a Loomis and Laurie in this scale.

Back