Trick Or Treat Studios: Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5 and 2018 Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any of you guys are wanting good official Myers sculpts, I suggest running and grabbing their 78’ & 81’ fast and sending them off for paint and hair.

I did this for mine and they’re headed my way now. Latest 78’ Yunsil coveralls and shadow fergo knife for og, Yunsil HII coveralls & Full Metal scalpel for the sequel.

18550C0F-C116-46E1-85A9-EB5EF0B69F67.jpeg

7AA124FF-7956-4A0B-A548-96BFECED7AC2.jpeg

535CB253-34BB-49DD-AF36-6E5A2C442B83.jpeg

B32A9ABE-BF40-412E-9885-B56E9A52806F.jpeg

Those look great! Further proof that TOTS provides excellent jumping off points, both for their masks and these figures. Whoever did the repaint and hairing, hat's off to 'em.

I believe that is the work of Nic Berg.
Yessir! Awesome dude, he’ll take care of any of you guys. Sends progress photos, allows customers to add input, best of all, affordable!

It’s a shame he won’t be able to continue HII sculpts for too long since Tots is discontinuing them.

I told him to grab up as many as he can and just start selling them with work already done.

If any of you guys are wanting good official Myers sculpts, I suggest running and grabbing their 78’ & 81’ fast and sending them off for paint and hair.

I did this for mine and they’re headed my way now. Latest 78’ Yunsil coveralls and shadow fergo knife for og, Yunsil HII coveralls & Full Metal scalpel for the sequel.

View attachment 658246
View attachment 658247
View attachment 658248
View attachment 658249
So I’m not into this scene much at all really in terms of sixth scale horror. This the the TOTS figures repainted and with real hair? Very tempted to grab one for the collection.

So I’m not into this scene much at all really in terms of sixth scale horror. This the the TOTS figures repainted and with real hair? Very tempted to grab one for the collection.
Tots 78’ & 81’ sculpts. They’re the best sculpts we currently have. With a little help they can look great, the bodies, coveralls, knife etc are trash. Instead of buying full figures I just sourced the sculpts and went with toribox for both coveralls.

Just picked up the tots 81 figure. You cannot find this guy anywhere besides their actual site.
Yea my HII sculpt is actually the blood tears version but that gets lost in translation via paint work.
Either HII sculpt will do.

I want to get a blood tears version done by him as I’ve yet to see him do it on a 1:6 tots sculpt. I’ve got a lot of expenses revolving around Ledgers’ Joker currently so my wallets tied up.

Tots is absurd to sell these for $200 a pop with the only part salvageable being their sculpts. Not that many interested in owning Myers figures, I have a feeling they will discontinue their 1:6 line completely given time.

Yep, this is why I’d suggest people
grab both 78’ & 81’ sculpts now while
they have the chance. Then searching around for the yunsil coveralls.

Thankfully I hopped on both runs from the beginning and didn’t have to pay resale prices for either of the new coveralls.

AFBFBC6A-5390-4200-AAB6-AA452CAE2096.jpeg

Magnus blessed me with low numbers too, that guy is by far one of the coolest dudes in this hobby. Still chat **** with him after runs have been completed.

I’m not that diehard that I need the best of everything for a Michael Myers. If I just bought the stock 78 figure is it salvageable or is there a lot of work needed? I’d probably also get the accessory set eventually too.

I wouldn’t want to shell out a ridiculous amount for custom coveralls as I’m not that invested in the character but I wouldn’t mind having him in the collection (along with Loomis hopefully).

I’m not that diehard that I need the best of everything for a Michael Myers. If I just bought the stock 78 figure is it salvageable or is there a lot of work needed? I’d probably also get the accessory set eventually too.

I wouldn’t want to shell out a ridiculous amount for custom coveralls as I’m not that invested in the character but I wouldn’t mind having him in the collection (along with Loomis hopefully).
Fair enough, if details aren’t an issue for you regarding this character then you should be fine with both the figure & accessory pack.

Be aware that the Bob ghost sheet isn’t good as it has a weird black head glued to the sheet and that the sheet isn’t the best material to represent a bed sheet, very thick.

The glasses have both either arrived broken or have broken on collectors, very brittle.

You may perhaps want source a double jointed elbow body for him to be able to raise the knife properly.

The stock boots make it rather difficult
to balance without the usual stand.

Black t-shirt isn’t actually a t-shirt on the figure but a real t-shirt is included in the accessory pack to swap out.

The pumpkin, phone, and tombstone are fine.

If you’re still curious about everything, then I suggest a quick YouTube review will answer everything for you bro.

Just so that you’re aware, these figure are not in any way Hot Toys quality, not much thought put into them, but they will suffice for less picky collectors. The sculpt is the best part about any of these figures by a landslide. Paint work isn’t the best, but again should suffice.

Last edited:
So my order for the H2 figure from TOTS sits. is still unfulfilled. Hopefully it ships but has me worried.

Try that Amazon link. Mine arrived in a couple of days after order (I'm a Prime member). Good luck!

Back