Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Tam siblings look awesome Trevor! Every sculpt you have done for this line has come out really good. Now begins the task of assembling the whole Serenity crew in 1/6 scale!

Those are beautiful, Trev. I'll surely pick up Simon when he's ready.

I have to say it again, the way you've handled these sculpts has been perfect. The rest of us have been very, very lucky that you're the most talented sculptor doing 1:6 headsculpts today as well as a fellow Serenity fan, but aside from that, that you really do put your back to it in completing your projects. It's great to have the whole crew, and every one of them fantastic.

Awesome. Thank you.

I know I've asked this of SEVERAL people, but for those who bought a Zoe holster from Stevo, what side did you buy from him ?
JERMS !!!

for stevo, all you have to do is measure the figures waist and use that dimension. he will make a belt on that size.

Should it technically be the hip we should measure, as Zoe's rig rest on the hip? There is a decent size difference between the waist and the hip.

I know it is a long shot but does anyone happen to have an extra Malcolm Reynolds coat?

I might have one. I need to see if my wife wants it finished. I have the hs,boots(both by Trevor) and the jacket.

That would be awesome if you do. I have mine all done with the exception of the coat. If you want to finish him I completely understand but if not let me know.

Better late than never I guess... finally got around to assembling Mal even though I've had parts for him for a long time :lol

Still need to paint the gloves (and maybe the boots) but aside from that he's mostly done. Thanks again Trevor for the awesome sculpts :rock

hhi.jpg

hhj.jpg

hhk.jpg

Head: Trevor (of course)
Outfit: AJ Clothiers
Paint: Customikey
Rig: Steve-o
Boots: Hot Toys (Wesker I think)
Gloves: Sideshow Endor Troopers
Stand Decal: Evil Face
Body: Regular TrueType

Here's my new take on Jayne Cobb.

Before: circa 11/2010
JayneCobbFramed.jpg

Now: circa 1/2012
JayneCobbRevisitedFramed.jpg

MyJayneThreeQuarterLeft.jpg

MyJayneRightProfile.jpg

MyJayneLeftProfile.jpg

Without neck for the Jayne of Adam Project
NoNeckHead01.jpg

More pics of neckless head on muscle body later.

Back