Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy it Trevor!
And know that we ALL appreciate everything that you do and have done for us. I'm sure many more of us would have partaken in Mal had we known about it.
Can't wait to see your pix!

Wow Trev, that sounds pretty awesome! You certainly deserve it.

If it's not too much trouble, could you post pics of the cargo bay base? I'm interested in seeing it, as I'm sure others are as well.

Congrats on that Trevor, can't thank you enough for the work you've done on these.

And to those that contributed to this, that was really, really awesome of you. Kudos to you all.

jon

You guys are really too kind! I'll have someone take some photos of me with my prized gift later today! Man is it cool. The piece looks amazing.

I think I'll have to get a custom case built for it! it's HUGE. :D Doesn't quite fit into a detolf...but I'll figure it out. I definitely have room in the studio, just not the right cabinet yet.

The poster that you guys put together is great...and I love the credits! :)

Trev

Poster?!?!?! Now I REALLY wanna see!!!!

Honestly.. this and the NathanDrake threads are the best threads on this board!!!!

LUV!!!!

(still need all my Mal clothes tho...)

Trev, so glad to have been a part in this. I have been with you since the start of the Firefly/Serenity crew, and love them all. It was a way for us to tell you how much you've meant to us, and how much we appreciate all you've done.

Old Grandpa

You got it Trev? Awesome! Glad you love it! Thanks so much for your passion for Firefly and everything you do. It's just one way of showing our thanks. I can't wait to see the pictures!

**took down the shots where I put the base together wrong. ha...look below to see Anzik's shot of the finished piece.**
Okay, my shots are terrible here, and all of my wide shots were blury as heck, so I need to reshoot more when I'm less tired. :D Been a busy day.

So very cool...Can't thank you all enough.
Stay Shiny!
Trev
IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

Last edited:
Oh!!! My bad earlier!! I was thinking of the port dio that was made for FILLION!!! That's beautiful!! Great poster, and a happy looking sculptor!!! Very nice!!! Congrats Trev!!!

I'm also doing some work on an alternate Summer Glau, which could work for a different take on River. It's meant to look like her Terminator character, but it's kind of perfect for an action River!

:thud::yess::clap

And that's great that you got a figure for yourself now, you totally deserve it, man!!

Thanks again for sharing your amazing gift with us all, Trevor. For those die hard Browncoats like us, having the crew immortalized in 1/6 genius is a dream come true. Enjoy sharing in that joy with us.

HPIM4243.jpg

Base.jpg

MalonBase01.jpg

MalonBase05.jpg

MalonBase06.jpg

HPIM4244.jpg

Seriously Trev, WE wouldn't be here without you, and I wouldn't have a AWESOME Zoe and Wash without your hard work in your free time.

I just wish there was something I could do to show you how greatful we all, or at least how greatful I am for your sculpts.

Too bad I'm in Japan or I'd send you some of my Grandma's Instant Fudge Cookies.

(If I may inquire, who made your base ?)

Back