Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE ! That's one reason I want to go back to the US, to show the Firefly cast Trevs sculpts and see if they like them ! You lucky dog you !

If we can get one done for Adam in time, I will take it to him in person. Get him to pose with it, etc.

Is this really going to happen? I'd be down for a Comedian body I have on hand. If we are going to do this, we need to hear from the old crew.
Feb is just around the corner.

Old Grandpa

Jayne isn't that hard to build. I may be able to help out. If it's gonna happen, someone should put a thread together.

I could probably help out on some stuff. I have nothing lying around but I would be willing to source stuff and buy it.

we would have to choose a look first. maybe a new thread is necessary.

I've been sidetracked by a bunch of other projects I decided to start, but I hope to get Simon ready before the end of the year. He's been 'in progress' for far too long now. Time to wrap up the crew at long last.

Thanks!
Trev

Hah! No kidding, man...I hate to force side projects. :) I just let them flow when it feels right. I think Simon's finally gonna get his time on my workbench.
Trev

Hooray, hooray. Got my River sculpt back from Josh today and am putting her bash together now. Hope to post some pix on this site this weekend. I'm rather pleased with the way she turned out. I'm leaning more to the Serenity feel than Firefly. She is more dramatic in Serenity.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:
I've been sidetracked by a bunch of other projects I decided to start, but I hope to get Simon ready before the end of the year. He's been 'in progress' for far too long now. Time to wrap up the crew at long last.

Thanks!
Trev

Do tell about these other projects? :monkey3

I cannot wait for Simon. But I can also wait because I know how busy you are, my friend. So we'll be here when you're ready.

Here's the photos of my River. It's cloudy and rainy here in Portland, so the pix are a bit dark, but will have to do till spring. I'm quite pleased with the final outcome.

These are the outside pix.

img2547e.jpg

img2549g.jpg

These are the inside ones.

img2540vx.jpg

img2570rty.jpg

Yeah SS, the paint job was done by Josh Small of Small Studios. He is not currently accepting any new work. I'm lucky to have had him paint all my Firefly crew. He does excellent work, as you can tell.

Old Grandpa

Got my new holster for Mal yesterday! stevo made a Serenity style holster for me, with more accurate coloring. I am very pleased with it! now I just gotta make the belt and ammo pouches match.

Got my new holster for Mal yesterday! stevo made a Serenity style holster for me, with more accurate coloring. I am very pleased with it! now I just gotta make the belt and ammo pouches match.

Can't wait to see your Mal when it's done!

Back