Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Wash.jpg

Hell yeah! That's a perfect Alpha, I mean Wash.:yess::clap:hi5:

Magnificent job Trev! He turned out great!

Again magnificent work... put me down for Wash... It's just getting better and better.

I agree, but add the sculpt and paint and it starts to add up :( Not to mention, doing even one more crew member would start me on one seriously slippery slope :slap

I had the same thought! :lol

If you got Wash, you couldn't just let it end there. A slippery slope indeed! :panic:

I think your Mal holds his own just fine.

...although if you did want to give him one partner, his right hand man Jayne might work... :monkey3

I had the same thought! :lol

If you got Wash, you couldn't just let it end there. A slippery slope indeed! :panic:

I think your Mal holds his own just fine.

...although if you did want to give him one partner, his right hand man Jayne might work... :monkey3

Thanks Mag, and yeah, Jayne would definitely be the next crew member I would bash :exactly:

Anyone need a wash vest? I found the one I ordered at a shop here that started parting things out again! It's green but I can paint it for you or send it as is. Pm me.

If I haven't said so already, put me down for a Wash head!

Not a problem!! I think it really fills out the waist a lot better then the standard one. The only thing that bugs me is the mismatched holster, but I can live with that. You should post some updated pics OG!

Finally got around to reworking the new belt. Rubbed it down with Ox Blood (red) shoe polish. After doing the same to the holster but using brown polish, they now match pretty close. Love the way the new belt looks on the figure. Much more screen accurate. I also corrected that I had his belt on backwards.

Old Grandpa

Finally got around to reworking the new belt. Rubbed it down with Ox Blood (red) shoe polish. After doing the same to the holster but using brown polish, they now match pretty close. Love the way the new belt looks on the figure. Much more screen accurate. I also corrected that I had his belt on backwards.

Old Grandpa

Ya Stevo likes doing them that way. Zoes belt is backwards too but there is nothing we can do about that.

Hope to see pictures soon!

God these things are masterpieces. I can't believe how life like they all are. If only Trev was a Back to the Future fan then I could get my Marty and Doc done right....:monkey2

God these things are masterpieces. I can't believe how life like they all are. If only Trev was a Back to the Future fan then I could get my Marty and Doc done right....:monkey2

:goodpost::exactly:

He should just do everything awesome! He's so amazing! I can't wait for this sculpt in person.

ohhh man, Mike...I definitely AM a BTTF fan....there is no shortage of awesome characters I'd love to sculpt. :) Time and responsibilities are the only thing that make it tough to get around to everything!

Trev

That looks awesome, I can't wait to see it with the head sculpt

Hey Cadaver, really love your Wash. Now I kinda wish I'd gone that route instead of with the tan jump suit and Hawaiian shirt. Just got the word, my Wash sculpt is on the way to Josh for paint. Really getting antsy now.

Old Grandpa

Back