Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Cadavar, whose body are you using for your Zoe?. I like the knife you are using for her. Where did you get it? I thought about giving her one but I could never find one I liked. That figure is coming along great. You are off to a fine start.

Old Grandpa

Yeah, the nude arms, they're very twiggy for her

wow I must have been tired last night, I read shiny instead of skinny. My bad. But you're right she does have twigs for arms. Thats why I didn't mind a thicker fabric to thicken her up.

OG- the body is a hot toys Cuban TT. The knife is from this auction here...

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...032349&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1265wt_911

the leather is a good match to the rig which is awesome!

OMG, that is amazing. Wish I had that on my shelf. Please leave the long sleeves on though, unless you get a Sheva body for her. The articulation joints aren't flattering to this otherwise amazing piece.

Here's a paint job I did for sthammgod on Trevor's amazing Jayne headsculpt:

IMG_1530.jpg

Hey, Comm. Nicely done. I didn't know you painted.:clap

Realistic sculpt

Very nice

I see by the number of posts you have that you are fairly new to this board. The person that sculpted that figure is Trevor. He is possibly the best there is. So far he has completed 4 of the original 9 crewmen of the Serenity, Mal, Jayne, Zoe, and Kaylee. He is currently working on Wash and Inara, with Book, Simon and River to follow.

Old Grandpa

Speaking of River, has anyone found a good body to put her on? I am still looking with no luck.

NO!!! I've tryed Side Show's female Buck from Buffy (to bulky), Obitsu SBH with small bust line(legs way to long), HT TT female Caucasian (to tall and waist is to thick), and Dreagon's Onimusya. (to tall, VERY long legs and skin tone is wrong) So far the best possiblity I've come up with is HT TT with shortened legs. I do have the new Evallutoin EVE on pre-order from BBTS, but who knows when that will be released and what it will look like when it gets in hand.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:

NO!!! I've tryed Side Show's female Buck from Buffy (to bulky), Obitsu SBH with small bust line(legs way to long), HT TT female Caucasian (to tall and waist is to thick), and Dreagon's Onimusya. (to tall, VERY long legs and skin tone is wrong) So far the best possiblity I've come up with is HT TT with shortened legs. I do have the new Evallutoin EVE on pre-order from BBTS, but who knows when that will be released and what it will look like when it gets in hand.

Old Grandpa

Which Buff did you use there are 2 differnt SS bodies.
For referance i'll ad my line up of all the female bodies.

https://menwithdolls.yuku.com/topic/11517

Hey just saw scarbrs post and must give props to him for painting my FF set for a fair price and quick turnaround!

both bucks would be to big. we need like a teen body for her. she is very small and very short. all of the female bodies have bigger chests which don't work for her and are very hippy.

thats very helpful with the line up though!

Back