• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trevor Grove Walter White figure + Anton No Country Gas gun - Jason Voorhees figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Someone recently messaged me regarding my dude figure asking if it was still available and I accidentally deleted the message instead of replying to it. If that person reads this message the figure is sold but I hope you can find one!

First up I have this Anton No Country for Old Men Gas gun which came with the unlicensed figure years ago. Now the tube isn't connected to the cannister although could very easily be glued as the tube itself fits into the cannister. Obviously not to the quality of the Rainman one but a decent alternative. £20.00 delivered.

13925904_10209735786982359_6653069444446886740_o.jpg

The Walter White set featuring sunglasses, hat, painted sculpt, shoes and outfit. It also includes the terminator
T-1000 jacket minus the sewn on badges. The shoes aren't secure into the body and it isn't the greatest anyway
so I'd think of this as more of a set. With that said from what I remember this is the correct body to use with the shoes given how they were made. £150.00.

Breaking Bad 2.jpg

Breaking Bad 6.jpg

Breaking bad 3.jpg

Breaking bad 1.jpg

Next up is a Jason remake figure from Dark Artist. I applied sculpey to the body to padden him up but it certainly wasn't
a good job and it's kind of a mess under there. It wouldn't surprise me if the t-shirt underneath was stuck to it also. If you
don't plan to undress the figure it's good to go! £70.00.

Remake Jason 2.jpg

Remake Jason 4.jpg

Remake Jason 1.jpg

Finally a figure I think has real presence and out of the three the one I would keep if I didn't already own the Jason
sideshow pf. Dark Artist Jason Part II. OFFERS.

Jason Part II 4.jpg

Jason Part II 5.jpg

Jason Part II 7.jpg

Jason Part II 2.jpg

If you have any questions please just let me know. I can ship overseas for extra cost and I cannot be
held liable for any issues with shipping or damage on any purchases made without insurance.

Thanks!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 334
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 334
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 335
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 331
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 331
  • s-l1600 (6).jpg
    s-l1600 (6).jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 333
  • s-l1600 (7).jpg
    s-l1600 (7).jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Re: Trevor Grove Walter White figure + Cheap Palisades AVP Busts + Jason Voorhees fig

Bump

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Re: Trevor Grove Walter White figure + Cheap Palisades AVP Busts + Jason Voorhees fig

Bump

Bump

Bumpity bump bump

Bump

Bump

Bump. I'm gonna add some prices. I'd gladly take £150.00 for Walter White on this forum. £70.00 for Remake Jason. I'm not so sure on the part 2 as I rather like it and may end up keeping it.

Back