Transformers: War for Cybertron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a heads up for people, the toys come out in august, but toysrus.com and some toys r us stores are getting them early. tru.com is sold out right now, but if you check daily (like i did) you might get a chance to get them early.

Well yeah, but I was hoping that it would be different with demo MPs.:monkey2

Sometimes if it is a MP demo only it is only offered to Gold members. So if it is and you are Silver you might not even be able to download it.
I know this happened to my Brother when he tried to download AVP...before he had his gold...and he could not.

Sometimes if it is a MP demo only it is only offered to Gold members. So if it is and you are Silver you might not even be able to download it.
I know this happened to my Brother when he tried to download AVP...before he had his gold...and he could not.

Hope it can be downloaded and played by Silver members then. :(

Speaking of the demo! It's gonna be out tomorrow! :rock

Hope it can be downloaded and played by Silver members then. :(
Speaking of the demo! It's gonna be out tomorrow! :rock

Demo is out..but for gold members only sorry...

Do you have any games that came with a code for a 48 hour gold trial? if you do then you could try the demo.

Been playing the game for the past few hours now. Very fun indeed, and the balance seems to be good. The soldier's cannon is pretty much usless though. The controls could be better as well, with the left thumbstick transformation being rubbish, far too sensitive. The secondary one with Y as transform works well, but then switching weapons is a pain. A third one that switches Y and up would most likely work best.

Melee could have been done better as well. Under LB, perhaps? Or the left trigger? That would sacrifice the zoom in function, but it seems best to just run and shoot from the hip.

Love it. Just wish you could invite friends to play wasnt locked for the demo.

Back