Transformers: War for Cybertron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to pick up my Transformers complete series again on DVD. I started a few months ago, but haven't watched any lately. Sounds like I just found my summer TV schedule. :lol

yep, same here. i have the complete series, but i'm only on season 2 right now. pretty tough to find enough time to sit and just watch :(

i'll be rewatching energon and armada as well :lol

You're further along than I am. I'm only part way through season one. There's just not enough time after working all day. :(

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dpaI33vYdcc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dpaI33vYdcc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

This game is gonna be awesome! Sounds like they went all out to make sure this game kicks ass kinds of ass and has little issues coming out of the gate.

Why didn't they use Frank Welker for Megatron?, that is pooness.

He's probably too busy doing voice over work for some non-speaking woodland creature in a Disney movie.

He's voicing Soundwave, though.

But my guess as to why they're not using him for Megatron, is because he simply can not do the voice anymore. He voiced Megatron in the movie games, and in all of them he sounds terrible. He can still do the Dr. Claw voice fine, but I don't think he can do raspy anymore. :(

my co-worker is the wife of the head producer of this game and she said that Hasbro loved the illustration so much that they will produce the toys based on their art work. fyi.

my co-worker is the wife of the head producer of this game and she said that Hasbro loved the illustration so much that they will produce the toys based on their art work. fyi.

i think toyrus are already selling bumblebee and optimus prime

i think toyrus are already selling bumblebee and optimus prime

They sure are. And they are awesome! :rock

DSCN4684.jpg

DSCN4674.jpg

I really want to buy the Soundwave. I'm hoping this takes off and we at least get voyager class figures from this game.

Back