Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have said this for 15 years, but not making the special forces unit in the first movie a GI Joe unit was the biggest missed opportunity in cinematic history.

I have said this for 15 years, but not making the special forces unit in the first movie a GI Joe unit was the biggest missed opportunity in cinematic history.
About that....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Which was stupid imo
Nah. I been waiting for it since they teased a crossover universe years ago. I thought it was dead like all the other combined movie universes that died off like Dark World. Considering the new comic line from Image also has them crossing over, we might be looking at a closer integrated continuity across media.

When IDW had the rights, they also incorporated M.A.S.K. and had a plausible reason for the MASK tech that IMO was a great tie in.

well since I have the Regal pass I’ll go see about anything.

This movie was awful.

Not that any of them are that good.

Transformers was a fun kids movie with dumb humor but great action. Characters were somewhat likable. I hated it when I first saw it but after I accepted it as a kids movie (by watching with my kids) I grew to like it.

The 2nd one was bad

3 had some of the best spectacle. Some great action scenes. I don’t remember much else.

The Mark Wahlberg ones were bad and too damn long.

Bumble Bee was good. Never had a desire to watch it again though.

This one was garbage. Just boring garbage with two of the least interesting human characters in all the films. I wanted to like them but the male actor only had one facial expression and the girl was just not a good actress in this film. I liked her at first but the more she was on screen the worse the acting got… but that’s not why we watch these films. It’s all about the robot on robot violence… Well The action was all “been there, done that” nothing new or original and nothing as epic as the city battles in 1 and 3.

The story was Rinse and repeat also. If you seen any of the first 5 films then you seen this one.

I shocked by the good reviews. I mean I would get it if they all like the other films. I mean that’s all this film is. Just another retelling of the same transformer story and overlong action scenes. If someone told me M Bay directed this I would only question that because of the lack of adolescent humor and the female eye candy.

This was about the same as the Wahlberg films only shorter so it gets a one up on those. But it’s not any more interesting.

PS - I was too old for the toys and cartoon so no nostalgia here for these films.

PSS - I was shocked by the shameless Iron Man rip off

I gave up on the Bayformers after the terrible second one, but decided to give this a chance after how much I loved Bumblebee…but it wasn’t anything special. I was actually a bit bored and wouldn’t ever watch this again. I also hated that they changed Wheeljack’s look. Hopefully the animated movie next year is better.

About that....

Spoiler Spoiler:
I didn't realize that this movie took place in the mid 90's to be honest...

which means that the special forces crew from the first one was probably GI Joe and that makes me kinda happy

Back