Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder what would have happened if while ejecting one of the little Decepticons, one of them got stuck on Soundwave, i.e. tape got eaten up...

"Ravage, eject... Operati....aw f&%^#^;"

Oh hell yeah, ^^^^^es!!

trannie2.jpg

Oh hell yeah, ^^^^^es!!

trannie2.jpg

Crap!
That poster looks even worse than the one from the first movie...
if it's at least as entertaining as the first one, it'll be OK...
At this point, I don't expect Bay to make this characters justice at all...
just a pop corn mindless film...
but man, their graphic designers suck big time...

Here's a brightened up version I found on another board. Has an Egyptian vibe. Kinda reminds me of Anubis.

ROTF.jpg

Here's a brightened up version I found on another board. Has an Egyptian vibe. Kinda reminds me of Anubis.

ROTF.jpg

In the latest empire ( pictured a few pages back ) , it talks about one of the major scenes being shot on a pyramid. They say something about transformers beng here thousands of years ago already or something. AVP style I guess.

I had a hard time following what was happening in some of the CGI shots in the first movie. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I hope that things are a little clearer and easier to follow in the sequel.

Maybe the movie will be about some kind of Egyptian transformers that can transform into... pyramids. Now that would kick ass! :rotfl

I had a hard time following what was happening in some of the CGI shots in the first movie. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I hope that things are a little clearer and easier to follow in the sequel.

Yeah, it was abit hard sometimes. It was a budget reason. Its cheaper to show quick shots, then long drawn out battles. Hence why the "fights" are pretty short. I think they have more money in this one, but not every battle will be clear. And for the fantastic effects, I can sacrifce not seeing some fight scenes.

Yeah, it was abit hard sometimes. It was a budget reason. Its cheaper to show quick shots, then long drawn out battles. Hence why the "fights" are pretty short. I think they have more money in this one, but not every battle will be clear. And for the fantastic effects, I can sacrifce not seeing some fight scenes.

Nope,
It wasn't the budget at all...
it was the crappy generic robot designs, and Bay's limited visual skills...

Bay actually said himself that they had a low budget for the first movie...

Nope,
It wasn't the budget at all...
it was the crappy generic robot designs, and Bay's limited visual skills...

They're better looking then those blocks....yeah, I went there. Bay has a fantastic style. Its very pretty and visually intersting. I'll defend the guy forever, he does great action movies.

In the latest empire ( pictured a few pages back ) , it talks about one of the major scenes being shot on a pyramid. They say something about transformers beng here thousands of years ago already or something. AVP style I guess.

Ummm... Transformers have been on Earth for thousands of years. :lol

About 40 robots will be in this movie,man it will kick A$$!!!

Budget for the first was 75 Million,Revenge of the fallen 200 million

Back