Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh dam !! this is starting to ship ?

I have on preo at sideshow.

I am going to have to cancel him. After IRON MAN bust I will be done collecting for a while.

till I get my new house.

ohh dam !! this is starting to ship ?

I have on preo at sideshow.

I am going to have to cancel him. After IRON MAN bust I will be done collecting for a while.

till I get my new house.

I just wish it was bigger,its only 29 cm long,and his "horns" is tall enough itself.

Ah, if only Sideshow or someone could get the Transformers license. Premium Format Optimus Prime

I rather prefer a Transformable Prime.When i see what popbox have managed to with the Bumblebee and Optimus Prime busts im sure they would make one hell of a Prime Robot,this bust pure metal,and the details are just amazing.

Ah, if only Sideshow or someone could get the Transformers license. Premium Format Optimus Prime

That, or Hasbro turn out a really nice, Movie replica Prime figure, in 12" scale. Pretty dissappointing best we got was a 5" figure and the Unleashed diorama.

Takara does some incredible Masterpieces from the old cartoon series,i wish they could do some from the 2007/2009 movies.

But popbox might do 12" Masterpiece Robots,they have the skills,just look at the details on the bust.

Well I hope someone makes nice, high end, fully body Prime from the movie design at some point, pre-damage too, they really roughed him up with damage and it looks kinda ^^^^ty, I want a collectible that's him in his pristine condition.

Well I hope someone makes nice, high end, fully body Prime from the movie design at some point, pre-damage too, they really roughed him up with damage and it looks kinda ^^^^ty, I want a collectible that's him in his pristine condition.

If someone can pull it off just like Takara did with their 80`s TF masterpieces a 2007 Optimus Prime would be one of the hottest sellers on the toy market.G1 Prime increased in value very quick until Takara Re-released them again.

Popbox is really onto something here with their 2 busts,an entire figure would be alot of work but if it cost 500$ i wouldnt care,id get it anyway.

Hard to say though, G1 Prime's look is HUGELY popular, Bay's Prime is met with mixed feelings. Takara's masterpiece figure is great.

Given the the film transformation requires a lot of CGI trickery, I don't care about it having transforming action, so long as in robot mode he looks as accurrate as he can.

But it feels good to have the opportunity there:lol

G1 Megatron took people over an hour to transform because it was too damn tricky,i dont have it though,only Prime and Starscream.They sure are tricky to transformers,took me a while the first time i tried to transform prime into Trailer mode.

Back