Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well if you take out all of the slow motion running of the cleavage-- er, Megan Fox then it'd cut 25-30 minutes... But who'd want that?

This thing is almost 3 hours long?! Good lord, it's robots that turn into cars, not Schindler's List.

Guess I know not to get a soda when I see it tomorrow. :monkey4

Well if you take out all of the slow motion running of the cleavage-- er, Megan Fox then it'd cut 25-30 minutes... But who'd want that?

Actually, if you cut out Sam's annoying parents and other unnecessary and unfunny "humor" you'd probably cut more than that.

I think its way way better then the first one, way more robot battles which we needed but, we need to see less focus on military intervention in Transformers...i get the sense Michael Bay is trying to urge people to enlist in the military. lol

I won't have time to see this until next week. Everything I've heard makes me nervous about the Car-Car Binks twins...

They are not in too many scenes actually, everything else makes up for them anyway..and i never really found them all that anoying..trust me Jar Jar was way way worse then these guys.

Going back to the soundtrack discussion from earlier...

I just downloaded the score from Amazon and am already on my second listening of the score. It is absolutely incredible!! I daresay it's better than the first film's score. The chanting choir is used very well, and the main themes of the first film make a very powerful return here.

If I had one complaint, it's that the final track seems almost note-for-note off the first film.

I am interested to see how the transformers/fallen, ties in with the mythology and truths of the Nephilim...its very clear, the ideas (also from speilberg). that the transformers are based off of Fallen Angels (called aliens in the film) and the Giants (that once existed) the transformers are metaphors of these half fallen angel (alien) and half human...Hollywood/Fantasy mimics reality, and is disquised as entertainment.They are very aware of this

Genesis chapter 6

You need to be more interested in self thought. :lecture :peace

Back