Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Announced For 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Transformers 3 Announced For 2011

I believe when we first see him he is in vehicle form and it's some sort of vehicle with a canvas-like top. I thought I saw that anyway.

He did, and had it again when they entered Chicago I believe.

The movie was good if you under the age of 35 or 30. Problem with the movie is mostly all the human scenes was pointless. The action scenes wasnt memorable, except for the mech worm taking out a building. That was awesome. BAY cuts and pans his action scenes too much so I dont know what Im really seeing. I fell asleep a couple of times during the movie including the action scenes.

The movie was good if you under the age of 35 or 30. Problem with the movie is mostly all the human scenes was pointless. The action scenes wasnt memorable, except for the mech worm taking out a building. That was awesome. BAY cuts and pans his action scenes too much so I dont know what Im really seeing. I fell asleep a couple of times during the movie including the action scenes.
Well I'm 43 and I thought it was pretty damn good. Fell asleep huh, damn I'm going to hate being in my 80s like you.:wink1:

Damn kids and there cgi movie's in my day we had idiana jones and the old star wars movie's all the old folks thought king kong was better but we payed those old farts no mind.

DAMN KIDS AND THERE TRANSFORMER'S IN 6D. In my day we had good old cgi and great action. It will never live up to those bay movies of our time.

Funny review here for the haters in the audience and/or those with a sense of humor:

https://outlawvern.com/2011/07/02/transformerss-dark-of-the-moon/

excerpt said:
And I definitely reserve the right to go off when people make that “it’s only entertainment, so you can’t criticize it for doing a ____ty job of that” argument, or the “this is what action movies are meant to be: badly made action movies,” or the “if you haven’t personally directed a $200 million robot movie then you don’t have the right to point out that one could theoretically be made that was actually pretty good,” or the “I know it seems like it’s ____ty when you watch it but actually it’s not, because here is the number of dollars it has made and it is a high number,” or of course the “what did you expect, it’s based on a toy commercial, of course it’s ineptly made, moronic horse ____ designed by and for drooling, tasteless, subhuman imbeciles. That said, it was right up my alley! I loved it!”

:lol

Meh, this movie was okay- I enjoyed the action scenes to say the least but the 2nd and now 3rd Transformers are really bringing back the definition of 'corny movies' :lol

The lady and I snuck into Bad Teacher after and we loved that far more than TF3. Why can't Michael Bay make movies like The Rock anymore?

One thing you can't dispute about this franchise--it makes a ____-ton of money. Box Office Mojo says it made $92.1 million over the course of its first three days. About the same amount that Green Lantern has made in over two weeks.

Thought it was a bit better than the second but not as good as the first. It's a summer action movie, don't see why the haters were expecting something different.

They should have killed off Sam, so tired of him and his parents. Hell, Starscream swinging him around should have ripped his arm off and thrown him through a wall.

Megans replacement was hawt and I thought she acted alright.

OPTIMUS!!!!!!!!! Prime ws pretty kewl again. Ripping off Megatrons head was awesome.

Thought they were going to kill off Bumblebee, but I guarentee Chevrolet stepped in and said no fauking way your killing off our Camaro.

Hope the next movie has few humans as possible.

what decepticon was the Mercedes supposed to be?

36 here. And I'm sure that partly has to do with the thoughts I had on the film. And I grew up with this cartoon. But it's not running through my bloodstream or something at this age, that I was gonna give this a 10/10 best epic movie of the summer, and ignore the obvious flaws in the movie.
I went to bring my two 10 year old boys. Even for them it was too long and they were squirming in their seats. But overall they loved it, and if you ask them it's the best epic movie of the summer along side Green Lantern, bad humor and all.

I Watched it yesterday. The worst of the 3! :(
You do not feeel attached to the characters(either the bots or humans) in any moment of the movies!
I loved Transformers 1, enjoyed Transformers 2 even with all the problems but could not swallow this last one.
This was my most expected movie of the year and a big let down unfortunately. My only hope is that CA and HP 7.2 are gonna be above my expectations.

Just came back from watching this, I did enjoy it, action and visuals
were excellent but over all a big "meh" out of 10 and the comedy
was lame. Over all it was a lot better than the 2nd.

Just came back from watching this, I did enjoy it, action and visuals
were excellent but over all a big "meh" out of 10 and the comedy
was lame. Over all it was a lot better than the 2nd.

I think it's definitely a better movie than the 2nd. But what's probably happening is that many of us have now reached critical mass with tolerance of the human characters (who are all ciphers, without exception) and the embarrassing juvenile humor. And those elements make up a huge chunk of the film. I honestly don't think I can take another movie filled with silly R/C robots, the same contrived group of soldiers, Shia running around screaming "Optimassssss!" or "Bumblebeeeee!" every 5 minutes, or his annoying goddamn parents. Unless the formula changes, I'm done.

Last edited:

I think I liked the first movie the best. I was glad to see Shockwave and Soundwave (this time he wasn't just a satellite orbiting Earth), but overall not much of a connection with any of the characters or anything. It had some really cool action, but I found myself getting a little bored. It was also way too long.

I think I liked the first movie the best. I was glad to see Shockwave and Soundwave (this time he wasn't just a satellite orbiting Earth), but overall not much of a connection with any of the characters or anything. It had some really cool action, but I found myself getting a little bored. It was also way too long.

This is the best way to define this movie. That is the way i felt. No connection with any of the robots or humans. I remebmer how i felt when they got Bumblebee in the first movie. My wife almost cried!
This one you feel nothing! But this is just my opnion.

I think mainly because the characters are so static. There is no change, no evolution between any of them. His parents are still the annoying, one-trick ponies they were in the first. Simmons is still the crackpot goofball he was in the first. Even Sam is relatively the same. No matter what happens to them they are stuck in auto-pilot.

Granted the humans other than Sam are supporting characters and could taken out without effecting the story but it helps explain why people get so sick of them so fast. The humans are more robotic than the actual robots.

Back