TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
There are so many damned painters on this board! Pick one!

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

I love that comment. Is it getting crowded? Maybe some of us should leave and make some breathing room, lmao

...then again, maybe not ;)

Don't go anywhere boys. If we get the Buffy, POTA, and unlikely SW heroes commissions going there will be plenty of painting work.

hunky_artist said:
:rotfl :lol :rotfl

I love that comment. Is it getting crowded? Maybe some of us should leave and make some breathing room, lmao

...then again, maybe not ;)

Not crowded, by any means! Nobody leaves. Who will keep me on my toes?

the more the merrier lol

Im inspired by all the talented artists on this board and so its a good thing

so here's the list
The list
1.Indiana Fett | 2.Irish Jedi | 3.hairlesswookie | 4.mfoga | 5.Anzik Hayes | 6.Customikey | 7.BrooklynWolf X | 8.BrooklynWolf X | 9.pickard | 10.darthneil | 11. the angry orc | 12.qrest fourstar | 13. abstractharmony | 14.thundergod | 15.memnoch21 | 16.nash? | 17.cowboy | 18.roguejedi30 | 19. drjedisith | 20. drjedisith | 21. congerking | 22. S-Ramos | 23. DarkArtist81 | 24. Scifi67 | 25. The ill Jedi | 26. | 27. | 28.| 29. | 30. |
(list can go up to 30, but that'll probably be it then.)
This weekend, Ill finish the pony tails and braids up and send the head so i'll take the final number a week after that. I'm afriad the mold will die before all are produced lol!

I'm actually going to sculpt the pony tail two more times so its easier for the caster to cast more of them at once.
so like you said Mikey, I'll sculpt the next two a bit bigger?
And I'll leave a little indent to place the braid inside .
The pony tail and the braid will be separate pieces indeed :)

THanks guys

yeah sure :)
no problem.
your work is an inspiration to me all the time :)

1.Indiana Fett | 2.Irish Jedi | 3.hairlesswookie | 4.mfoga | 5.Anzik Hayes | 6.Customikey | 7.BrooklynWolf X | 8.BrooklynWolf X | 9.pickard | 10.darthneil | 11. the angry orc | 12.qrest fourstar | 13. abstractharmony | 14.thundergod | 15.memnoch21 | 16.nash? | 17.cowboy | 18.roguejedi30 | 19. drjedisith | 20. drjedisith | 21. congerking | 22. S-Ramos | 23. DarkArtist81 | 24. Scifi67 | 25. The ill Jedi | 26. callous | 27. | 28.| 29. | 30. |

PICS OF THE CASTINGS!
My caster is just great!
I think they'll be ready to ship in 2 weeks, more or less.
But here it is:
The braid is very fragile(thin), but flexible casting
The pony tail is separate and detattachable
casting.jpg

https://sunohc.com/sculpts/ewan/casting.jpg
casting2.jpg

https://sunohc.com/sculpts/ewan/casting2.jpg
casting3.jpg
https://sunohc.com/sculpts/ewan/casting3.jpg

updated list of those who wanted to be added :)

They will be $29 shipped anywhere on North American continent (because of the extra braid and pony tail casting complexity)

1.Indiana Fett | 2.Irish Jedi | 3.hairlesswookie | 4.mfoga | 5.Anzik Hayes | 6.Customikey | 7.BrooklynWolf X | 8.BrooklynWolf X | 9.pickard | 10.darthneil | 11. the angry orc | 12.qrest fourstar | 13. abstractharmony | 14.thundergod | 15.memnoch21 | 16.nash? | 17.cowboy | 18.roguejedi30 | 19. drjedisith | 20. drjedisith | 21. congerking | 22. S-Ramos | 23. DarkArtist81 | 24. Scifi67 | 25. The ill Jedi | 26. callous | 27. alcoa| 28. DarthNeil| 29. Serpentor | 30. James1976|

And the list is done :) Unless some one from the list does not follow through, that'll be the list of castings I'll make.
thanks alot guys!

Money well spent. I don't see SS topping this! Can't wait to have him side by side with Jinn battling Darth Maul on my shelf...Duel of the Fates ya dig?! :D

Thanks guys.
I'm excited to paint mine as well hoho
If you want,I'll be accepting payments from now till I receive them from the caster, which'll be about 2 weeks(more or less) I suspect

When sending payment, you should include your Sideshow Collectors username in the "comments" section of paypal.
If you don't want to use paypal,please PM me for my address :)
My paypal is [email protected]
DOn't worry, you have lots of time lol!

That is goddamn awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

If SS ever does this version, I will be surprised if it comes out as good as yours!!!

King Darkness said:
That is goddamn awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

If SS ever does this version, I will be surprised if it comes out as good as yours!!!

I know. There is a part of me saying, GET IT!! but another part saying, wait.

Glad all who want one are getting one. :rock

pixletwin said:
I know. There is a part of me saying, GET IT!! but another part saying, wait.

Glad all who want one are getting one. :rock

Hey, get to work!!!

And I thinks its sold through:monkey2

Wow.....that casting looks great!!

If someone does not follow through,I would like one Sunohc. :monkey3

I'm :monkey4 at myself for waiting this long to pull the trigger he does look spot on.

:D

Back