TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinda reminds me of a mix between Liev Schreiber and Charlie Sheen but very nice none the less

that's pretty damn spectacular. There are shades of Charlie Sheen there, like someone else said.... and for me there's something not quite right with the shape of the mouth..... but DAMN that's good!

:bow :bow :bow

we have a really talented little collective on this forum don't we. I love it here

Man that does look just like him!! What body would you put it on??? Couldn't be to tall. I would like one of those!!

It should be on a Darth Maul sized body. Don't forget the whole point of casting Liam Neeson as his mentor was to create the impression that Ewan was younger than he was... a "young padawan"

The important thing would be to get the height difference correct between the Qui-Gon figure and whatever people used for this.

*AHEM* Attention casters!!

I hope someone is inquiring about doing the casting work for this talented gentleman and our ravenous board members.

thanks for the comlpiments guys!
Im flattered indeed!

I've sent an email to my caster and so I hpoe also , this can turn into some castings.
THe casting might get a bit complicated with the extra braid casting and maybe even the mini-ponytail on the back will be a separate casting…
1.Indiana Fett 2.Irish Jedi 3.hairlesswookie 4.mfoga 5.Anzik Hayes 6.Customikey 7.BrooklynWolf X 8.pickard 9.darthneil 10. the angry orc 11.qrest fourstar 12. abstractharmony 13.thundergod 14.memnoch21 15.nash? 16.cowboy 17.roguejedi30
18. 19. 20.
is 20 a good run for this?
Please just post here and tell me if you’d like to be added or excluded from this list. I just went back through this thread and put whoever posted or implied they wanted one :) heh heh…
If that really is the list above, then the price for each head would be $30 shipped I’m supposing (which includes the separate braid, etc.)

Last edited:
Back