Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi below is a selection of tw replies on just one order so you can compare, their first excuse was that it takes 28 days to get stock from their warehouse :-
A tracking number will be updated before processing the shipment, please be advised that it does not represent the shipment being started. Thank you for your order. We apologise for the unpleasant purchasing experience. We apologise for the delayed shipment of your product. Your order will be re-shipped again on Thanks for your email, ht mk5 suit up deluxe is set to arrive at our warehouse by next week. We are actively following up on your order, and if there are any updates, we will notify you promptly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you for your inquiry. We have received your request and you are currently in queue. Your message is important to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your email. We understand how important it is for you to receive your items promptly, and we appreciate your patience We want to assure you that your order has been placed on our urgent list. Thank you for your email. We apologize for the late reply and any inconvenience caused by the situation. Thank you for your patience regarding the order we are currently processing. Due to the peak period, we need a little more time to manage your order. Your purchase will be shipped within 14 days from the date of this email. Our warehouse has got your tracking number ready in advanced! The item will be shipped soon and please keep an eye on the tracking update.
Please be assured that your case has been prioritized, and our team is fully committed to addressing it promptly and we will give you a reply before the end of next week. We understand the importance of resolving your concerns and are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service.

This email was sent to me today:

"I hope this email finds you and your loved ones in great health and spirits. Thank you very much for your email and patience.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your message. Your order no: ******* has been dispatched from our warehouse. However, we encountered a request for additional documentation from the courier, which has been provided. We expect the shipment to be released and to commence its journey to you by the start of Mid Of February.

I deeply regret any inconvenience this delay and the late communication may have caused you. Please be assured that we are dedicated to your complete satisfaction and are working diligently to ensure you receive your order as promptly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and support."

I dont believe i will get anything, its the first response since two months. The ******** that it needs additional information on shipping doesnt make any sense.
I got that exact email from them after waiting on an item, but, I wrote the Hong Kong Postal Office to see if that was true, aaaaaaand it was not, they said They were waiting on the seller to give them the package, I wrote back to TW (in order to get a response, I write them daily, from 3 different email accounts, and it usually takes around 3-4 days to get a response). And TW just said this:

Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you and your loved ones in great health and spirits and thank you very much for your email and patience.

For order no #XXXXXX, we are reaching the product supplier for further information including estimated shipping time, etc. We deeply regret any inconvenience this delay and the late communication may have caused you. We will keep you posted once we have received the reply from the supplier.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

And that was 2 days ago, now I'm writing them daily to see WTF is going on again.....

I would never buy from them again, but I had ooooooold preorders that were just delaying from Toys Era, and I was able change that to store credit, so, I'm just trying not to get robbed.

Also, chinese new year is 2 days from now, and I think everyone gets a week off or something like that, so I don't expect we will get responses for a while :cry:

I just got my pennywise from toys wonderland yesterday. I know it’s been a while but I ordered second batch. I’ve never had a problem with TW. I got my JND Harley Quinn from them. Inart joker and now pennywise and a couple of hot toys. They even sent me a replacement ring for Harley Quinn that was missing. They contacted JND and JND contacted me and sent it. It took a long time but I got it. The only order I have left with them is the Inart The Batman and I don’t expect to get that for a long time. Probably not till the end of the year because I ordered that second batch too.

I've also been reading in the Inart Gandalf thread that others are also getting their copy after more than one year, but that still doesn't mean that the walls on TW should be dismantled completely.

Another cautionary word posted yet again.

After many months of emails back and forth with Toys Wonderland I just received my INART GANDALF, so hope is not all lost.
Still waiting on mine! Told mine was being shipped on 23rd January and now they’ve gone completely quiet after 3 chasers… *fingers crossed*

For every 1 figure shipped, 1000's will never be.

I purchased my Inart Aragon, Delorean, and many more from them...that I will never see.

The scummiest thing is they made me pay for the Delorean shipping, and NEVER shipped it......lol

I am a fooking loser.

For every 1 figure shipped, 1000's will never be.

I purchased my Inart Aragon, Delorean, and many more from them...that I will never see.

The scummiest thing is they made me pay for the Delorean shipping, and NEVER shipped it......lol

I am a fooking loser.
Same with me, I have 3 orders where they charged me the shipping fee, paid them and then they were never shipped.
Lucky my bank is recovering most of my money so if they do ship anything out now then that's a bonus.

Same with me, I have 3 orders where they charged me the shipping fee, paid them and then they were never shipped.
Lucky my bank is recovering most of my money so if they do ship anything out now then that's a bonus.
I have a few hundred in store credit, I was just checking if it still works, said it's been used. Pretty sure it has not.

But like I said, I am a "loser." They never shipped my BTTF Marty and Doc, Delocrean, Batman Deluxe, and a host of others that it hurts to even bother checking upon.

When I got "store credit" it was actually a coupon for the exact amount, and they told me I had a limited time to use it, can't recall how much time did I had, I think it was a month, So maybe yours expired, oh and the coupon could not be used for shipping, only for the figure cost.

When I got "store credit" it was actually a coupon for the exact amount, and they told me I had a limited time to use it, can't recall how much time did I had, I think it was a month, So maybe yours expired, oh and the coupon could not be used for shipping, only for the figure cost.
The time limit is stupid if true. It's your money. You don't get what you paid for, then you get store credit and then you are told you'll lose your money if not spent. Return my money. Screw your store credit!

For the love of God, Flying Spaghetti Monster, or whatever you want to worship, DO NOT order from them again even if you get lucky enough to get what you already paid for. I truly hope you all get what you've paid for, but stop the new orders. I'm glad to see some of you are saying you are done no matter what.

Know when to walk away. I can't believe how many people I see on many of these threads saying I finally got such and such figure, maybe they can be trusted again. NO!!!!! Also realize some of these accounts on here are shill accounts for TW. Not all of them but some definitely are.

I'll post this again. TW working hard to get your money:
Yank Big Fish GIF by SA Company

I've also been reading in the Inart Gandalf thread that others are also getting their copy after more than one year, but that still doesn't mean that the walls on TW should be dismantled completely.

Another cautionary word posted yet again.

Mars Toys
Soosoo
Hot Toys
All said the same.

I am sure some puppet accounts will appear here and there claiming they got an order from TW, just to hook people in or back in or get new-coomers.

What an evil company. Taking photos of other warehouses, sending out emails claiming to be back, responding to emails every 2 weeks with the same standard generated response, not refunding or full-fulling orders...I should have stuck to buying from Ebay Chinese sellers(Another cautionary tale I learned).:hammerhead:

Seriously… Anyone got 3 vats of real Stinky Tofu, two flats of Durians and a ton of balut to flush out the TW shillers??

There’s always something very slimy going on and three imposter posters here are questionable to say the least.

The time limit is stupid if true. It's your money. You don't get what you paid for, then you get store credit and then you are told you'll lose your money if not spent. Return my money. Screw your store credit!
Totally agree, they basically hold your money for ransom, the thing is, I tried everything else, I had 2 preorders from ages ago, so my bank already told me I was screwed and they could not help me, so after a month of daily emails with TW (I can go through the circus that was if anyone wants to hear about it), I got them to cancel those 2 preorders and give me "store credit" as they mention in their cancellation policy, but like I said, it was a coupon, and they specifically told me, and just to let everyone know how it works, I went through my emails and here is the exact words they use:

"Please kindly note that the store credit cannot be used towards shipping fees.
•The code must be entered on the checkout page
•This discount code can only be used within six months. After six months, it will become invalid.
•Only one coupon can be used at a time."

So it was 6 months, not 1, but you still have to use it or loose it, and cover the shipping expense, and then I bought an In Stock item, because I was promised that way they would make my order a priority and send it in 2 days, but, that was on January 20, and the package is still "being prepared for posting", so I hope I get a happy ending after all the stress, seems unlikely though.

Totally agree, they basically hold your money for ransom, the thing is, I tried everything else, I had 2 preorders from ages ago, so my bank already told me I was screwed and they could not help me, so after a month of daily emails with TW (I can go through the circus that was if anyone wants to hear about it), I got them to cancel those 2 preorders and give me "store credit" as they mention in their cancellation policy, but like I said, it was a coupon, and they specifically told me, and just to let everyone know how it works, I went through my emails and here is the exact words they use:

"Please kindly note that the store credit cannot be used towards shipping fees.
•The code must be entered on the checkout page
•This discount code can only be used within six months. After six months, it will become invalid.
•Only one coupon can be used at a time."

So it was 6 months, not 1, but you still have to use it or loose it, and cover the shipping expense, and then I bought an In Stock item, because I was promised that way they would make my order a priority and send it in 2 days, but, that was on January 20, and the package is still "being prepared for posting", so I hope I get a happy ending after all the stress, seems unlikely though.
I tried to use it under 6 months, just checking on it....they stole from me...

I love that there's a company that exists that takes your money for a product, doesn't deliver the product, then offers you a credit (coupon) that can just expire in a fairly short time. That means that they just basically took your money with nothing in return.

Back