Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never touch this company even with somebody else's dirty barge pole. :lol

(Since they're no longer forum sponsors the old TW bashing thread should be undeleted).
Agree on that thread should continue. They are still doing business and folks should know their history. They can then make up their own minds about doing business with them.
I'm amazed, and saddened, that Youtubers still promote them.

Just spotted on a FB group:

View attachment 680959

Wow, what kind of sense does that make? TW has a negative balance with Stripe, so Stripe isn't refunding customers until TW pays off their balance? That's not how payment processors are supposed to work. Imagine Visa or MasterCard not refunding you, because a store has issued too many refunds.

That's a huge red flag to not do business with Stripe and Partial.ly, as well.

Oh well, I guess that's just another sign that I'll never be getting my Delorean. TW doesn't even have cash on hand to buy the stock on the local market.

I would never touch this company even with somebody else's dirty barge pole. :lol

(Since they're no longer forum sponsors the old TW bashing thread should be undeleted).
i agree in principle if the thread was closely moderated but near the end a lot of comments appeared calling for some harm to befall justin & quite rightly no sensible site would allow that.

i agree in principle if the thread was closely moderated but near the end a lot of comments appeared calling for some harm to befall justin & quite rightly no sensible site would allow that.
mod just lazy to do clean ups so locking a thread is the best for both members and forum owners lol.

Don't even touch TW and their sister affiliated store @batvaleska.

Go and read the stories on Reddit and there as been nightmare issues on the now scrubbed Toys Wonderland thread. There has been stories of multiple members here in this forum that have been burned by them (myself included). The last pre-order that I had with them didn't not get delivered over 65 days after the email stating that it was shipped and I never got it at all, had to get my replacement figure from another reputable 1/6 store.

Honestly saying, the TW thread needs to be brought back up, BUT keep the thread locked and make it available for others to see. Giving curses to Justin and saying what he deserves after Phillip Leung has gone rogue with his company is not a good reputation in this board at all, even though I understand people have to vent out their frustrations out after what had happen.

If @batvaleska decides to go with TW after all, there will be eventually a day that your going to get burned by them sooner or later.

** My words of advice: Due your due diligence. Take it or leave it **

Don't even touch TW and their sister affiliated store @batvaleska.

Go and read the stories on Reddit and there as been nightmare issues on the now scrubbed Toys Wonderland thread. There has been stories of multiple members here in this forum that have been burned by them (myself included). The last pre-order that I had with them didn't not get delivered over 65 days after the email stating that it was shipped and I never got it at all, had to get my replacement figure from another reputable 1/6 store.

Honestly saying, the TW thread needs to be brought back up, BUT keep the thread locked and make it available for others to see. Giving curses to Justin and saying what he deserves after Phillip Leung has gone rogue with his company is not a good reputation in this board at all, even though I understand people have to vent out their frustrations out after what had happen.

If @batvaleska decides to go with TW after all, there will be eventually a day that your going to get burned by them sooner or later.

** My words of advice: Due your due diligence. Take it or leave it **
what did Lung do to Justin?

I'll try and give you the skinny @potato if you don't remember (I think that you have read about this, but may recall bits and pieces of it).

Justin was a big shill for TW (before he split ways with Philip) and says that he got this figure from Toys Wonderland and posts a link to Philip's store so that we can get it form there as all. Business at Toys Wonderland was growing, but there was some reports that showed up on Trustpilot about their questionable actions. It was either a hit or miss to some customers with a fair amount of collectors that weren't too fussed about it as we got what we wanted anyways.

Just within this past year, reports about Toys Wonderland going very shady with customers' orders started to grow and many of us started to suspect that Justin got his figures for free since he was a shill for Philip's company, but Justin kept his mouth shut due to the fear of what will happen to him if he cuts ties with Toys Wonderland.

As the reports of Toys Wonderland nightmare grew (keeping customers' money back for themselves, fake label and fake tracking with nothing to show, second batch orders pushed back until the figures got discounted then have to get someone to do the dirty work for them, bribing other sellers to get their order from them to fulfil Toys Wonderland's own customers to keep them happy and other questionable stuff), Justin decided enough is enough and told in his Youtube channel that he's done with Toys Wonderland (and tried to help others on cleaning out delayed orders from TW indirectly).

Toys Wonderland wrote up a fake story the next day saying about Justin being part of their employee and that Philip wishes him in the best and will try to improve business for as long as the business is thriving. Most of us from the now scrubbed TW thread knew that it was a ploy and Philip will not keep his promise for long. Philip actually kept his promise for at least a month, and then started to go rogue.

Here's the Reddit page for Toys Wonderland for those wanting to do business with them.

https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=to...48ab&iId=f2363deb-bcb9-4eda-8231-b696c85f63fa
** Don't say we warned about TW's BS and you ignored it... If you did, then your going to pay for it sooner or later. **

I'll try and give you the skinny @potato if you don't remember (I think that you have read about this, but may recall bits and pieces of it).

Justin was a big shill for TW (before he split ways with Philip) and says that he got this figure from Toys Wonderland and posts a link to Philip's store so that we can get it form there as all. Business at Toys Wonderland was growing, but there was some reports that showed up on Trustpilot about their questionable actions. It was either a hit or miss to some customers with a fair amount of collectors that weren't too fussed about it as we got what we wanted anyways.

Just within this past year, reports about Toys Wonderland going very shady with customers' orders started to grow and many of us started to suspect that Justin got his figures for free since he was a shill for Philip's company, but Justin kept his mouth shut due to the fear of what will happen to him if he cuts ties with Toys Wonderland.

As the reports of Toys Wonderland nightmare grew (keeping customers' money back for themselves, fake label and fake tracking with nothing to show, second batch orders pushed back until the figures got discounted then have to get someone to do the dirty work for them, bribing other sellers to get their order from them to fulfil Toys Wonderland's own customers to keep them happy and other questionable stuff), Justin decided enough is enough and told in his Youtube channel that he's done with Toys Wonderland (and tried to help others on cleaning out delayed orders from TW indirectly).

Toys Wonderland wrote up a fake story the next day saying about Justin being part of their employee and that Philip wishes him in the best and will try to improve business for as long as the business is thriving. Most of us from the now scrubbed TW thread knew that it was a ploy and Philip will not keep his promise for long. Philip actually kept his promise for at least a month, and then started to go rogue.

Here's the Reddit page for Toys Wonderland for those wanting to do business with them.

https://www.reddit.com/search/?q=to...48ab&iId=f2363deb-bcb9-4eda-8231-b696c85f63fa
** Don't say we warned about TW's BS and you ignored it... If you did, then your going to pay for it sooner or later. **
justin as the justin who many posts his reviews here? i never followed up the story and though justin owns TW since his name always pop up.

twl was basically similar to a ponzi scheme
they will try their best to delay shipping out your product because they never had it in the first place
lots of reports from reputable places like osk stating that twl had trouble with paying deposits to distributors to secure stock
so they take your money, then wait till they can find a cheap price locally and then ship your product
this does not always happen right away which is why some people who ordered products where aftermarket price went up never got their item

twl was basically similar to a ponzi scheme
they will try their best to delay shipping out your product because they never had it in the first place
lots of reports from reputable places like osk stating that twl had trouble with paying deposits to distributors to secure stock
so they take your money, then wait till they can find a cheap price locally and then ship your product
this does not always happen right away which is why some people who ordered products where aftermarket price went up never got their item
i wonder why because this isnt like typical ponzi scheme where return seems unsustainable. they arent selling things below market orice or at loss to gain more orders and the business seems workable.

i guess the owner set up the business with intention of cheating whether the business was running fine or not. guess it is in the nature of the owner. cheater will always cheat.

Never ordered from TW, but generally try to see the good in things. Seems like they had an idea: Take orders and purchase cheap locally. They started to get more orders than what they could purchase on the cheap locally. Kept the orders with some effort to try an fill those orders. When they couldn't fill those orders they just said, "Sorry, but we will give you store credit." Then you got the second, third, etc. batch story. Then the outright "your are trying to cheat us. We will call the World Police on you!" Perhaps that was the plan all along. It seems they were dong fine until it got too much and the money was nice so they couldn't let it go. I don't follow Justin, but you have to come to the conclusion he knew what was going on.

Never ordered from TW, but generally try to see the good in things. Seems like they had an idea: Take orders and purchase cheap locally. They started to get more orders than what they could purchase on the cheap locally. Kept the orders with some effort to try an fill those orders. When they couldn't fill those orders they just said, "Sorry, but we will give you store credit." Then you got the second, third, etc. batch story. Then the outright "your are trying to cheat us. We will call the World Police on you!" Perhaps that was the plan all along. It seems they were dong fine until it got too much and the money was nice so they couldn't let it go. I don't follow Justin, but you have to come to the conclusion he knew what was going on.
nowadays how would you get cheap locally esp for many orders lol the cheapest you get is preorder or wait 6 months for possible discounts.

nowadays how would you get cheap locally esp for many orders lol the cheapest you get is preorder or wait 6 months for possible discounts.
Considering they were selling items for well, and I mean well under, what other retailers were selling items. They were either bought on the cheap or stolen. They wouldn't make any profit. Yeah, they started to outright steal money but they had to fill orders to get to that point.

Considering they were selling items for well, and I mean well under, what other retailers were selling items. They were either bought on the cheap or stolen. They wouldn't make any profit. Yeah, they started to outright steal money but they had to fill orders to get to that point.
the prices they were charging were close to in store prices in HK for the most part. I used to shop in store in HK a lot. used to be many great bargains but not so much now since pandemic lockdowns

Back