Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rule of thumb:

Stay well away with any 1/6 re-resellers that either either Justin and Jedha endorses!!
Freaking AGREE. I don't understand how people still watch them, especially Justin's reviews he stuck is 🍆 in toys wonderland for years even after people knew how scummy they were.
And don't get me started on poop collectables. I had to unsubscribe from Jedha even though I like his reviews, pop and TW are the worst in this hobby.

I would not burn the reviewers at the stake just yet, they are just that - two guys doing figure reviews. I would personally never associate with a company scamming people even if they offered artisan figures wrapped in a bow for free, how much the reviewers know about the scummy practices of the companies I do not know, but if they do know people get scammed the right thing to do would of course be to not promote them.

They are easier to "get at" then the real scammers unless you are a hero like Asta, more people should do like him - get on location or hire someone to do it, I doubt local police will care unless someone takes on location measures, or maybe people band together and do something like a class action.

I have no idea how much, but from the time this has been going on, I would not be surprised if we're looking at a scam in the tens if not hundreds of thousands of US dollars here by now.

Avengergram ·

I live in HK, so I’ve been here to collect an item in the past, too.

They’re very hesitant to answer the door, but if you stand outside and wait, sometimes you can catch them.

The signs outside the door in Tagalog and Bahasa Indonesian show that they pay a small fee to local domestic helpers to place orders on their behalf at Hot Toys Secret Base, basically taking advantage of grassroots migrant workers so that they can overcharge for day one HT orders.

They’re cowboys, plain and simple
🤠

Uh oh, if they find out they messed up they're going to send the world police after you to get that figure back.
Team America World Police 🤣

They can email me and I can ignore the first 20 then will get back to them on the 21st in the prompt 20-40 days after...

Team America World Police 🤣

They can email me and I can ignore the first 20 then will get back to them on the 21st in the prompt 20-40 days after...
Also make sure you copy and paste a generic response and say you can't return the figure because of water damage and COVID lockdowns.

I noticed this morning that they have enabled PayPal payments again on their website, as they had given me a "refund" using store credit I've just placed an order using the credit and paid the shipping fee with PayPal, set myself a remind that if it is not shipped within a month then I'm going to file a claim immediately.
Funny that the account the payment is sent too is in the name Creation Toys Manufacturing Company Limited, very different to Toys Wonderland :ROFLMAO:

Again not recommending anyone purchase from TW, I'm just trying to recoup my lost funds anyway I can and with this "store credit" I have purchased "In Stock" items, let's see what happens here.

I've also asked them if I can settle any existing shipping balances for my orders which they "have in stock" with PayPal so that I'm covered, lets see what happens here.
So over a month later and I have only received 1 figure from the order I placed using credit, the order had 3 figures in.
They have today sent me a tracking number for the other 2 figures, lets see if it actually updates or see if it is another fake tracking number.

Sorry for the multiple posts here, but another update.
They have allowed me to use PayPal to pay for my shipping charges.

As I have quite a few, I have only paid for 2 orders at the moment being, Hot Toys The Batman MMS638 and Hot Toys Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man MMS661, again lets see what happens but I have PayPal covering me on these and will claim them if not shipped within a month.
Still also don't have either of these, they have told me this morning that Batman will be shipped on Friday, lets see what happens.
As I paid the shipping costs with PayPal, I can at least get these back if nothing happens and I have until October to open the claims.

I just saw pictures of the Toys Scammerland building and it resembles those "cursed" buildings from Hong Kong horror movies I watch lol!

So over a month later and I have only received 1 figure from the order I placed using credit, the order had 3 figures in.
They have today sent me a tracking number for the other 2 figures, lets see if it actually updates or see if it is another fake tracking number.

Still also don't have either of these, they have told me this morning that Batman will be shipped on Friday, lets see what happens.
As I paid the shipping costs with PayPal, I can at least get these back if nothing happens and I have until October to open the claims.
The 2 other figures have been shipped today and the packages are in the hands of UPS, let's see what turns up :D

Back