Statue [Toynami] Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cinemaquette Pics are up

edcdb6feb7f6d33eaf81482ab715f688.jpg

95858d078fb365f516321cd3d1e033eb.jpg

cad98a9652c4ad6c67c0e83ed73c02ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(credits to Stephen - CBD Forum)

Okay guys so I have three pictures of the completed Iron Man shot by George yesterday evening before he finished setting up the booth at NYTF.

Now RDJ's camp have final approval on his likeness and prior to yesterday hadn't got back to George to approve the silicone face. So for now George can only display it with the mask down. If the RDJ camp get back to George over the course of the show then he will shoot us another pic of the silicone face.

So for now enjoy these three images of this epic piece. You even get one with the lights out!

IMPORTANT: please credit CBD if you post these elsewhere.

Do you think so bro? Im actually liking the pose...pretty dynamic for a larger scaled Iron Man collectible. Getting sick of the museum poses :(

OK, awkward pose imo. Is that better, Andy? ^_^

Yes, the way his feet are facing in relation to his torso... it just doesn't feel very natural to me. At least in such a big statue.

But again, that's just me. I hope it's still at least a 109% preorder for you. :wink1:

OK, awkward pose imo. Is that better, Andy? ^_^

Yes, the way his feet are facing in relation to his torso... it just doesn't feel very natural to me. At least in such a big statue.

But again, that's just me. I hope it's still at least a 109% preorder for you. :wink1:

:lol :lol you know me and Iron Man bro ;) Toynami could've designed him sitting on a toilet :lol and I'd still be pre ordering it ;)

Weird pose, but could like it with the time...
Don't like the repainted Mark 42 story here...
And for the price CM ask and for their terrible history of face "reproduction" (Aragorn, Indiana, Jack Sparrow, etc.), it's NOT worth it...
cinemaquette_maquette_indiana_jones_5.jpgcinemaquette_maquette_aragorn_3_0.jpgcinemaquette_maquette_jack_sparrow_4.jpg

Yea, although not the pose I would have chosen, I'm definately excited about this piece and will certainly be my first Cinemaquette :) As Otto mentions, this statue will feature a 3D scan of RDJ so will for sure be a hell of a lot better than the other likenesses of previous CM's. Plus it will have the ability to lift and close the faceplate with the light feature in the eyes turning on/off depending on when the faceplate is opened or not. These are very cool features indeed. :)

fccc4d8c4a1f0d611e2f196e5428c3d3.jpg

Back