Statue [Toynami] Iron Man Mark 43 Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan_gfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Best News for a long time!!! :clap

unveiling at the New York Toy Fair 14-17 Feb 2015 :thud::yess:

(credits to Cinemaquette)

2r76had.jpg

zjgt43.jpg

I've waited so long for a Cinemaquette Iron Man and finally he comes

instant buy baby :panic:

tony_stark_23.gif

excited-baby.gif

needs to have a wearable helmet cos I'm not digging any of the actor likenesses from their other Cinemaquettes :(

Jack Sparrow
T-800
Indiana Jones
Aragorn
Bruce Lee

great statues but terrible likenesses and I'm talking worse than Sideshow :lol

new Info of the head and base :)

(credits to Stephen - CBD Forum)

The silicone head was digitally grown from a 3D scan of Robert Downey Jr. The beard and moutsache use punched hair. When you lift the mask the eye lights go out to reveal Robert Downey Jr's face. Flip the mask back down again and the eyes light up.

No change-o-head required.
The armour was also grown and cast from Marvel's digital reference files for the Mk 43 armour. It is 100 percent accurate to the movie.

Apparently the base lights up as well and features the familiar CM name plaque design.

I think I saw some pics of Downey's portrait...and let's just say I'm glad I can cover him up with a helmet.

Huge factor will be price. Around $400-600 for the 1/4 Ht or around $2k for a 1/3?? If they can keep the price reasonable , I will sell off my 1:2 3 for this.

needs to have a wearable helmet cos I'm not digging any of the actor likenesses from their other Cinemaquettes :(

Jack Sparrow
T-800
Indiana Jones
Aragorn
Bruce Lee

great statues but terrible likenesses and I'm talking worse than Sideshow :lol

Aragorn was terrible in epic proportions!!! :)

they confirmed the Downey sculpt will be computer generated, so it's gonna be tough to F up this likeness.

I own 5 CM's - But CM and ECC need to get their pricing fixed - they want over double what they are worth IMO.

all the peeps over at the CM board think $2500 is justifiable for this, so I guess tomorrow we will see what a $2500 IM looks like :monkey3

all the peeps over at the CM board think $2500 is justifiable for this, so I guess tomorrow we will see what a $2500 IM looks like :monkey3

25% less statue for 25% more price of an LSF is justifiable :rotfl plus you get a non resemblance silicone portrait with bad hair for your buck.

Last edited:
I'm all over this one. It's going to be nice. It will be worth $2500. I rather have 1 big one and I'm done with Iron man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back