Topo Toys Joker suit - Dark Knight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came in yesterday and got it all set up this morning. For the price, you can’t go wrong. I ended up going with a Jxtoys head sculpt on eBay which is a shrunk down 1/4 hot toys sculpt. I like it it’ll hold me over until a new hot toys sculpt comes out, or I could always get it repainted.

View attachment 557650View attachment 557651
Hi xXLEELANDXx I ordered the set and also the JX head sculpt, did it fit on the body Topo recommends (TOPO M01) or did you need to buy an extra neck connector?

Thanks for your help.

Hi xXLEELANDXx I ordered the set and also the JX head sculpt, did it fit on the body Topo recommends (TOPO M01) or did you need to buy an extra neck connector?

Thanks for your help.
No neck connector with the sculpt itself, but the body does come with one that with a little force fits like a glove.

I have the daftoys one. I’ll hold on to that. But I would love the grenade shtick.
yeah i think that is probably the thing i want from it that daftoys doesnt. thats the main factor on being different to daftoys since they're both really similar to each other

Received this set yesterday and overall very pleased with the quality. The pants' length issue can be solved if you don't use the black ankle connector/pegs that are included. Heat the shoes up and fit the standard ankle pegs into the shoes and the pants sit where they should instead of "high watering".

I was really impressed with this set too, unfortunately the daftoys Bale suit is complete garbage.

Attachments

• 98E2F291-0251-4794-B384-BBDBF799D5C8.jpeg
    98E2F291-0251-4794-B384-BBDBF799D5C8.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 116
  • A462D287-7E40-40D7-9E90-29BE777DE217.jpeg
    A462D287-7E40-40D7-9E90-29BE777DE217.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 113
Yeesh, that Bale suit looks like a teenager trying on their dad's suit. I mean the quality looks nice but proportions are way off.

Glad to hear there's a fix for the pants, I think that's the only real complaint I've seen for this set.

Are people liking the tie? Seems the Daftoys has the better tie.

But other than that and the possibly high pants (unless you don't use the extenders) everything else look much better with cleaner tailoring.

I have the real tie (not screen used, but from the same maker), and I think Topo Toys tie is closer to the real deal than the Daftoys.
It's actually darker in person, and the pattern is not that clear from afar, because it's pretty dark colored.

efffe10d-492c-42e6-b380-5938236cdd34.jpeg

The tie could benefit with some double sided tape underneath to get it to sit right, but thats usually SOP for 1/6 neckties anyway. The material itself is kind of thin and printed on one side only.

Last edited:
I’ve still got a lot of stuff to do to this set, but; after unboxing and dressing the body in a rush and the minimal of water treatments; the coat is better than Yunsil. I say this having owned the Yunsil (amongst much of her other work) also.
Great pics. Glad to see you're not fully out of the hobby just yet. Also, that's saying a lot about the coat! Just might have to get this set on that alone

thanks bud! Hope you’re well. :)

here’s a couple more. Still have some secondary water treating to do:
Likewise man! :duff

Looks like a pretty great set, other than the pants being a little too short. However, if Hot Toys does make a new DX, then that can easily be swapped out at a later date

I got finally got a chance to put this one together. This set is so good I ordered another set lol.

Anyone have any suggestions for 3rd party sculpts? I’m still waiting on mine from eBay.

I got finally got a chance to put this one together. This set is so good I ordered another set lol.

Anyone have any suggestions for 3rd party sculpts? I’m still waiting on mine from eBay.
JXtoys is solid, someone has pictures of it a couple pages back. I also picked up the Daftoys bank robber head sculpt for cheap and it looks really good. Still waiting on my body + outfit to come in to try everything out together.

JXtoys is solid, someone has pictures of it a couple pages back. I also picked up the Daftoys bank robber head sculpt for cheap and it looks really good. Still waiting on my body + outfit to come in to try everything out together.
07A5B448-FF4E-48BF-A06B-ACCBC8CB53FD.jpeg

The JX sculpt is actually better than the older HT sculpts. Arguably better than DX11. This sculpt is actually under $40 shipped on eBay, which makes it the best for the price imo. They did a good job scaling down the 1/4 HT sculpt.

Back