Topo Toys Joker suit - Dark Knight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook and ordered a set.
One sixth kit has it up but extremely limited shipping now.

Looks Yunsil quality, same company designed a MX-01 body for it. Looking forward to seeing how it looks in hand.

FB_IMG_1640443112301.jpg
FB_IMG_1640443092921.jpg
FB_IMG_1640443108187.jpg
FB_IMG_1640443102609.jpg

Looks very high quality! Tempted to get one but I don't have a Ledger sculpt to put on it.

I'm guessing good custom sculpts cost a small fortune and it could be years before HT release a new one.

Yea saw this on Kit’s store last night. Looks really nice and very tempted to order a set but I too have no Joker sculpt to display it

My thinking is when Hot Toys finally reveal their next Ledger Joker I can use this set with one sculpt and use the HT figure for a interrogation scene look. Assuming it's a DX and comes with two sculpts.

Still, it's a lot to pay for something I might not be able to use for several years. Not like I could display with no head in the meantime 🤣🤣

There was a set by CPOP CREW called "1/6 Purple Coat Edition Clown Costume Set (CPC02)" that was really close to the DX11 clothing that I purchased and was pleasantly surprised. It was cheap and definitely a worth getting if anyone wants to make a second figure for their DX11.

Is this a pre order? It says in stock on OSK.
Very tempting as I just bought an armory Batman… it looks really good, would love to see in hand pics
Also like others not sure what head to grab. There seems to be a ko 1/4 hot toys joker head that has been scaled to 1/6 on eBay but no in hand pics so who knows how it really looks

Like everyone here, I'm also waiting for in hand pics, my DX11 could use some upgrade.

I went ahead and ordered, so will be interesting to see how it turns out. I have the HT Joker, but I came across a custom “Majestic” Joker head from years ago. It’s a really nice sculpt, so will have to grab a body and see how it all looks together. I’ll probably get it rehaired.

Dang. I was thinking about this one too, but was dragging my feet while trying to pick a headsculpt. Oh well. I'm sure HT will be revisiting this in the next couple of years.

Has anyone seen this one on any other site besides Kit?
I found it on a Malaysian toy shop and on taobao (Chinese Ebay) but no where that ships directly to US. If it turns out really good I may use an agent to buy from taobao but I'd rather buy directly from a shop.
If it doesn't turn out good I may just get the daf toys set.

Mines on route, I've been told it's key to buy the body they made for it as it's special designed for it.

The factory only made a small amount hence why kit site says limited. Got mine from supplier on Facebook.

I really want to get a set, just anxious for an in hand review first.

Back