Topo Toys Joker suit - Dark Knight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In-hand photos are out. Looks to be as good as the prototype, which is surprising and nice. Might have to order a set and also their body.

kV1WW8s.jpg
ZglMbXu.jpg

That does look really nice! Might just have to bite the bullet and buy a set and save it for if/when HT makes a new 1:6 TDK Joker since it’ll probably be mostly DX11 reuse

Is this significantly better than any of the Hot Toys suits? I really want to pull the trigger but still feels a lot when I have no head sculpt to put on it or any accessories to display with him.

Realistically we might have the next HT Ledger in hand until 2024.

all i can think while looking at this is that it looks exactly like the daft toy's set except they got a more accurate grey jacket under the coat and the coat actually has the grenade pouches. the pants ride up a little bit too high at least in those pictures. im tempted to even consider swapping mine for the TOPO's set. i really do like the coat since it has the grenade pouches. the shoes are a nice touch but im not sure if that could warrant me swapping out the entire set since they're both roughly priced the same for both sets.

this is my modified daftoys set with a dino tie

1641942657556.png

Anybody know if this will be compatible with DX11? I'm thinking about getting it for the extra laughing sculpt.

5EE04A45-C67E-49A7-9745-D2A5B5F6A3A1.jpeg
Another photo from the OSK Facebook
Not the best pose and the pants indeed seem to be a little short but the jacket looks great

thanks for the link. Looks really good. I still don’t understand why this and the Daftoys one don’t have the suspenders. Didn’t even the DX11 have those?

Cons: the pants are a little shorter than daftoys, the pants ride up and you can see a lot of the ankle. the coat however looks nice imo. it looks like daftoy's coat but with the grenade pouch which is sort of my main appeal for the set. shoes are nice. the gloves are just DX11 recasts which is fine. the jacket is also accurate, daftoy's jacket is blue and this set is more white-grey which is accurate. patterns looks to be better. im not sure how the collars are on the button up but that looks nice too. i just hope they don't make you have to make a 1/6 tie by hand. that was one thing i didnt really like with the daftoy's set.

i dont think im going to get it since i already have daftoy's set. the only thing i'd grab or want to buy is the coat alone and maybe the shoes and ankle pegs. i already changed my jacket for a better looking one (not accurate underneath but it does the job). but i did pick up topo's body. both prices for top and daftoys are comparable and very similar to each other.

Cons: the pants are a little shorter than daftoys, the pants ride up and you can see a lot of the ankle. the coat however looks nice imo. it looks like daftoy's coat but with the grenade pouch which is sort of my main appeal for the set. shoes are nice. the gloves are just DX11 recasts which is fine. the jacket is also accurate, daftoy's jacket is blue and this set is more white-grey which is accurate. patterns looks to be better. im not sure how the collars are on the button up but that looks nice too. i just hope they don't make you have to make a 1/6 tie by hand. that was one thing i didnt really like with the daftoy's set.

i dont think im going to get it since i already have daftoy's set. the only thing i'd grab or want to buy is the coat alone and maybe the shoes and ankle pegs. i already changed my jacket for a better looking one (not accurate underneath but it does the job). but i did pick up topo's body. both prices for top and daftoys are comparable and very similar to each other.

the more blue daftoys jacket is actually the most screen accurate.

In-hand photos are out. Looks to be as good as the prototype, which is surprising and nice. Might have to order a set and also their body.

kV1WW8s.jpg
Looks excellent. And it's futzed to perfection here. Very nice. I think I'll stick to the Daftoys set though. It doesn't look drastically different. Besides, I've upgraded my Joker a zillion times over the years.lol

What head sculpt is that, btw?

Back