Top 10 HT Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My list:
1. P2 Elder (own)
2. P2 Predator Battle Damaged Ex (will own soon, plus I scored a V1 Bio of eBay)
3. P2 Predator
4. Wolf Predator (pre-ordered)
5. Ancient Asia Predator
6. Ancient Sideshow Predator (own, wish it was the Asian Ex)
7. Celtic Predator
8. Chopper
9. Scar
10. AVP Elder

Drops 2 cents! :cool:

I have all of 'em except Ani-Com Scar, but it's not an easy choice. For just bad-ass looks, standing on a shelf to look at, I'd say the P2 Elder is my current favorite. Pretty hard to top that one. The two AvP Ancients are also very big favorites, as are Celtic, Chopper, Scar, and the AvP Elder. Some of them could use a bit of customizing and super-detailing, but they're great eye candy just as they are. I love 'em all.

I'd have to say "P****-Face" (P2) is probably the best for posing and all-around bad-ass appeal. His armour limits his posing possibilities somewhat, and he could've used a couple more left hands, but most of the AvP Preds have to be handled much more carefully due to all the sharp pointy bits and small parts that like to fall off. I'm really looking forward to Wolfie and the P2 BD, which might change my current opinion of the others somewhat... we'll see.

1 - Predator 2 Elder
2 - Celtic Predator
3 - Scar Predator
4 - SS Ex Ancient Predator Elder
5 - Chopper Predator
6 - Predator 2
7 - AVP Elder Predator

I'm glad they got rid of the wired dreads. They look much better now.

Last edited:
New guy here. Sorry for the thread created earlier. i didnt know there's already a thread that existed. So again my apologies.

To me Elder is the best Predator released so far.

New guy here. Sorry for the thread created earlier. i didnt know there's already a thread that existed. So again my apologies.
To me Elder is the best Predator released so far.

No problem JinRoh and welcome! Which elder? There's at least 4 of 'em!

Dude, P2 preds should top out on every list. AVP preds just pale in comparison to P2 preds. Hot Toys should go back and do some updating on AVP preds.

CopyPaste ! :monkey3

I have only 3 : P2, P2 Elder and Scar so P2 Elder on the top followed by P2 and the scar.

When Wolf will release, it will certainly take the second place :). After that, P1 should be in the TOP 3 also

No problem JinRoh and welcome! Which elder? There's at least 4 of 'em!

Beg to differ with ya, bro, but there have actually only been two Elders by Hot Toys so far... the AvP Elder (with blue dreads), and the P2 "greyback" Elder, arguably the best of the bunch.

The two Ancients from AvP weren't actually "elders", just regular Preds from a long time ago. Without their masks they look like the younger Preds. Wolf from AvP Requiem may also be an elder... he had at least seen a lot of action judging by all the battle scars, so he probably wasn't too far from it. :D

Beg to differ with ya, bro, but there have actually only been two Elders by Hot Toys so far... the AvP Elder (with blue dreads), and the P2 "greyback" Elder, arguably the best of the bunch.

The two Ancients from AvP weren't actually "elders", just regular Preds from a long time ago. Without their masks they look like the younger Preds. Wolf from AvP Requiem may also be an elder... he had at least seen a lot of action judging by all the battle scars, so he probably wasn't too far from it. :D

Even if you don't count the 2 Ancients there are at least 3 Hot Toys Elders, AvP Elder, AvP Elder on throne :D, and P2 Elder. Now there can be some debate about the Throne version being a Statue...but it's still a HT's Pred. And if you include the snap kits....lol.

Last edited:
Even if you don't count the 2 Ancients there are at least 3 Hot Toys Elders, AvP Elder, AvP Elder on throne :D, and P2 Elder. Now there can be some debate about the Throne version being a Statue...but it's still a HT's Pred. And if you include the snap kits....lol.

You're absolutely right, of course! I was just thinking of the 1/6 Preds, 'cause they've been mistakenly advertised and often referred to as "elders". But including everything HT has made so far, then four Elders it is! And if Wolfie can also be considered an elder, then there will soon be six... the 1/6 Wolf and the vs PredAlien dio! :lol :cool:

ok here we go:
top 10 preds i want witch would top any of em,
P2 lost hunters with the main P2 and elder in there.

my top that i currently have:
1: P2
2: Anient pred US version
3: Celtic
4: AVP elder
5: Chopper
6: Scar

P2 elder on way (from pics iv seen will go 1), wolf on way( not sure depends on inhand views 3-4)

1. BD p2 predator
2. p2 elder
3. avp elder
4. scar
5. celtic
6. wolf
7. p2 predator
8. asia predator
9. chopper
10. ancient predator

r there more predators out there i'm forgetting about?
btw, does anyone know where i can get a spare 1:6 celtic mask without using ebay? i don't trust ebay all that much.

1. Wolf
2. Scar
3. Ancient Predator Sideshow version
4. Chopper
So far these are the only ones that I have. I actually don't have wolf yet, but from the pics I have seen I can guess that he's going to be the best.

Do I need to own 10 HT Predators to vote? :)

For what it's worth:

1. P2 'Hero' Predator. My hero...

2. P2 Battle Damaged. More gear but all shot up!

3. AVP Scar

4. AVP Celtic

5. P2 Elder

6. AVP Ancient Elder - Sideshow version.

7. AVP Ancient Elder - Asia edition. Lower due to being less film-accurate.

8. AVP Chopper (w/o a mask repaint... move him up one if the mask is repainted!)

9. Ani-Com Scar. Less accurate thanks to the foot blades, and the repainted Elder head just looks gawky! Had one and sold it.

10. AVP Elder. THE WORST paint app HT have done to date. Can be repainted to look great... at least if you get Les Walker to do it!!!

Back