TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Batman Fever)

here you go, hope you all like it. Now I got some follow up work to do, see you all soon :wave

FMBatman0218136_zpsb5688339.jpg

FMBatman0218131_zps0fcd3170.jpg

FMBatman0218132_zpsd3b5bc07.jpg

FMBatman0218133_zps6a0cfcc3.jpg

FMBatman0218134_zpsf139edba.jpg

Thank you AFM, your Thor is very inspiring. I have my at 50%, still some more work to go :yess:

Can't wait to see your Thor. I'm very happy with the way mine came out. I was so inspired by your Dare Devil I had to give it a go. It came out great but I still love yours. Keep up the great work my friend.

AFM

Tony....that blue superman suit you made...thats the type of one piece suit i was talking about in our email!!!!....please let me know f we can move forward....:)

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Punisher suit update!!)

Hi everyone!

My name is Anthony Orque, I'm Tony's new assistant. I'll be the one who keeps everyone up to date with news and works in progress, which will allow Tony and Crystal more time to focus on making new custom suits and new innovations.
on the way out :D

Re: TonyMeis Custom (Punisher suit update!!)

Hi everyone!

My name is Anthony Orque, I'm Tony's new assistant. I'll be the one who keeps everyone up to date with news and works in progress, which will allow Tony and Crystal more time to focus on making new custom suits and new innovations.

105364d0.jpg

Hi Anthony.

I kinda forgot about that guy :lol

What happened to him?

Hi Tony.

Just saw a pic of your amazing wired cape on the dx12.
Are they for sale and if so how much?

Thanks

J

I kinda forgot about that guy :lol

What happened to him?

I had him handling my other 1:1business so I could spurn more time here in 1:6

Hi Tony.

Just saw a pic of your amazing wired cape on the dx12.
Are they for sale and if so how much?

Thanks
J

The wire cape are current on hold as of now, but all the other capes are available before fabrics runs out.

You can see more detail here :wink1:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104832

Email me at [email protected] for further detail and informations

I used some batman gloves elvis1976 gave me and cut the fists off then used hot toys demon batman gloves.

Back