TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom (BTAS, Dark Knight Battle Damage version, Superman BLK ver.))

Really dig that MOS cape. Too expensive to buy with shipping though :( Oooh the plight of the poor.

Re: TonyMeis Custom (BTAS, Dark Knight Battle Damage version, Superman BLK ver.))

Was the Neca Arkham Knight cape ever finished?

Hey Tony, are you still doing Batman Returns capes?

Hey Tony- have you heard all the grumblings about the Hot Toys Leia dress? I was reading all the disappointment and thinking about how you might be able to just kill it for everyone.

Hey Tony- have you heard all the grumblings about the Hot Toys Leia dress? I was reading all the disappointment and thinking about how you might be able to just kill it for everyone.

I have been getting a lot of request regards her dress..... sigh.... I just might give it a go (looking for free time)

Love your work tony! Amazing stuff.

Re: TonyMeis Custom FULL ON DC

BTW want to buy a modded Superman MOS with Tony mei cape (premium with pleats would be great) or just a premium cape if you have one please pm me.

Last edited:
Re: TonyMeis Custom FULL ON DC (Kyptonite Spear done)

Seriously these wired capes are so awesome, make them available :))))

Back