Tom Hardy is Sam Fisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about an Escape from NY remake, I heard they had Rampage Jackson lined up. That's BS. Snake Plissken is not ****ing black!!! They need to quit ****ing with our heroes.

Holloway or maybe that dude from Hell on Wheels for Plissken. Or some unknown Kurt Russell actual badass, non pretty boy actor.

It's a shame there are no Eastwoods, McQueens, Coburns or Bronson's anymore.

:lecture:exactly:

Well said.

But don't forget, Clint Eastwood is immortal. His badassness will keep him alive forever.

clint.jpg

Awkward... :lol Anyway, hopefully this time I can understand what the hell he's saying!!! :lol In Lawless I had trouble hearing what he was saying, mostly grunts came out of his mouth.

Awkward... :lol Anyway, hopefully this time I can understand what the hell he's saying!!! :lol In Lawless I had trouble hearing what he was saying, mostly grunts came out of his mouth.

I could barely understand him as Sean Connery in TDKR :monkey4

Bronson was a good movie. He's got a movie where he's a Vietnam vet turned outlaw biker and that's just something I want to see. I hope he does the role justice.

Back